This post is sponsored by Carando. All comments and opinions are my own.
I wish I could hand out one of those little sandwiches to each and every one of you…just so you could enjoy the amazing taste. Because, no matter what I say, there is no way that I can begin to describe just how phenomenal my Meatball Muffuletta Pull-Apart tastes.
I actually made this recipe about a month ago when trying to come up with a hearty brunch option. My mom and my aunt were visiting I had planned an early dinner. I just needed to serve up something that would tide everyone over for a few hours. I figured a couple of little sliders would be the perfect amount to fill the belly.
The entire pull-apart was devoured in a matter of minutes and every single person asked for more! I watched as disappointment came over everyone’s face when I told them that there was none left.
I felt so bad that I didn’t have enough food, I ran to Publix that next morning before every one was up and got enough ingredients to make TWO batches of my Meatball Muffuletta Pull-Apart! I surprised them for lunch and got a standing ovation. Ok…so not really, but I really thought everyone was going to do a happy dance–tee hee!
This recipe relies on the amazing flavor of Carando Meatballs. Carando Italian Style Abruzzese Meatballs are gluten free and feature a savory flavor with blended cheese and Italian herbs, the taste is out of this world. You could also use the Carando Mozzarella Rustica variety but you’d need to cut them to fit the bread since they are larger.
- 16 oz pkg Caranao Italian Style Abruzzese Meatballs
- 12 pk pull-apart dinner rolls (I used a Hawaiian sweet bread)
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups Italian Olive Salad
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, thin sliced or shredded
- 4 oz sliced salami
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Cook the meatballs according to package instructions,
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cut the package of rolls in half horizontally to create a top and bottom piece.
- Place the bottom half of the bread on a sheet pan and top with the sliced salami.
- Spread the olive salad over the salami and then place the meatballs on top.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese and cover with the top bread piece.
- Melt the butter and stir in the Italian Seasoning.
- Brush over the top of the bread and bake at 350º for 12 – 15 minutes until cheese is melted and the bread begins to brown.
Great news guys…now is the perfect time to try my recipe. Look for a digital coupon to save $1 off a package of DELICIOUS Carando Meatballs. Even better I found the meatballs on sale…so now is definitely the time to grab your deal! A pound of amazing meat for less than $3—um, yes please!
Carando Meatballs, 16 oz, $3.99
–$1/1 Carando Meatballs Publix Digital Coupon
Just $2.99 after coupon!
Clip your coupon and look for the meatballs in the frozen aisle at your local Publix. You only need a few ingredients to whip up a meal that your whole family will love.
Just a tip…if your crew likes this recipe as much as mine did, you might want to grab enough ingredients to make a second batch!