You guys know I am all about easy meals. We do tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas or some type of easy Mexican food at least once each week. My guys love the taste and I love how easy dinnertime comes together.
When I saw the sales going on this week, I knew that quesadillas were going to be on my menu. I decided to whip up a batch of Easy Grilled Chicken Quesadillas so that I didn’t even have to turn on the oven. It’s crazy hot here…no need to make my AC work harder than it has to!
Plus with the grill, I can pop all 8 tortillas on the grill at once and not have to do them in batches in a pan…win/win!
Look for these items on sale as part of the Publix Ad & Coupons Week Of 7/16 to 7/22 (7/15 to 7/21 For Some).
Springer Mountain Roasted Chicken Strip, Fully Cooked, 8 oz, BOGO $4.99
Sargento Shredded Cheese, 5 to 8 oz, 2/$5
Mission Flour Tortillas, Small Fajita, 20 ct, BOGO $2.99
Grab a few ingredients and have dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes from start to finish!
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 8 oz grilled chicken, chopped
- 8 oz shredded cheese
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Top each tortilla with cheese and chicken and place on the heated grill.
- Grill tacos 6 to 8 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Fold the tortilla over and press to secure the filling.
- Serve with desired toppings.