Well guys the ad is a bit slim on deals this week. AND with meat prices jumping up, it’s time to get creative with the ol’ menu!
I spotted the sale on Publix Buffalo Chicken Dip and decided this would be a good week for a batch of Buffalo Chicken Nachos. This is a super easy and very economical meal that is always a welcome addition to my table. My guys love the buffalo chicken AND nachos…so the combo is a no brainer!
You can have this one on the table in about 15 minutes with almost no effort. Look for these items on sale as part of the Publix Ad & Coupons Week Of 5/28 to 6/3 (5/27 to 6/2 For Some).
- Publix Deli Buffalo Chicken Breast Dip, 16 oz, 2/$8
- Tostitos Tortilla Chips, 9 to 14 oz bag, or Tostitos Salsa, 15.5 oz jar (Excluding Baked, Cantina, Con Queso, and Simply), 2/$6
- Publix Shredded Cheese, 6 or 8 oz, 2/$5
- Wish-Bone Dressing, 15 oz, BOGO $2.46 – $3.20
- 14 oz bag tortilla chips
- 16 oz prepared buffalo chicken dip
- 2 cups Cheddar Jack cheese
- 4 oz blue cheese crumbles
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 2 - 3 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup blue cheese dressing
- ¼ cup hot sauce (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Spread the tortilla chips out on two large sheet pans.
- Add dollops of the buffalo chicken over the chips and top with the Cheddar Jack cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with blue cheese crumbles, jalapeños, chopped onion and drizzle with the dressing and hot sauce.