This post is sponsored by Mirum. All comments and opinions are my own.
We are entering another busy time of year. There is a bit of a lull after the holidays where I get a chance to catch my breath. Then things get hectic again once spring sports start up. Jake has lacrosse practice and/or games every single weeknight and Jeb has golf practice multiple times per week as well. Keeping up with our changing schedule can be exhausting…so planning becomes absolutely critical for my sanity!
After a long day of work, school and sports…once we finally get home the boys have homework to do and I have to deal with dinner. When things get hectic, I look for quick and convenient meal options that will have me in and out of the kitchen in a flash.
Of course there is no way that I am trading convenience for savings. Luckily Publix makes it easy for me to get everything that I need for tasty meals that are simple, convenient AND easy on my wallet. All those great deals paired with delicious meals from the Best Meals Happen At Home program are a busy mom’s dream come true!
I can easily plan and prepare meals that are ready-to-go for dinner tonight, tomorrow, and later in the week. I save time, money and effort so that I might actually be able to squeeze in a little bit of relaxation…even days when things are super hectic.
Visit the Best Meals Happen at Home Facebook page where you will find recipes, videos and more to help you create tasty meals that your whole family will love. After all, a busy schedule doesn’t have to mean fast food.
Look for these great deals available at your local Publix valid 3/5 to 3/11 (3/4 to 3/10 for some). Stock your cart with great deals and serve up delicious and convenient meals that are great no matter how crazy your schedule might get!
- Buy One Get One free Sir Kensington Mayo, Mustard, Ketchup and Ranch Dressing
- Buy One Get One Free Knorr Rice and Pasta Sides, Ready to Heat Rice, and Selects
- Buy One Get One Free Pace Salsa, Picante and Queso
- 10 for $10 Campbells Condensed soup 10-11oz
- Buy One Get One Free Wish-Bone Dressing 15oz
- Buy One Get One Free Rotel Tomatoes 10oz
- Buy One Get One Free Progresso Broth 32oz Cartons
- Buy One Get One Free Annie’s Homegrown Macaroni and Cheese 5.5oz to 11oz and/or 2Pk of 4.02oz cups
- Buy One Get One Free Frap 4pks
- Buy 2 Get 1 free Lipton 12pks
- Buy One Get One Free Heinz Mayonnaise, Mayochup, Mayocue, and Mayomust 16.6 -30oz
- Buy One Get One Free Classico Pasta Sauces 15-24oz (includes Pioneer Woman)
Need a tasty recipe to get your week off to a great start? Try this Knorr Last Minute Lasagna. It’s an amazing option that’s packed with great flavor and is super easy on your wallet thanks to the current deals available act Publix. You can have a tasty meal on the table in less than 30 minutes. That’s what I call a weeknight winner!
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ – Alfredo, prepared according to package directions, reducing water to 3/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet; drain. Stir in sauce, basil and oregano. Bring to boil; remove from heat.
- Pour 1/2 of the meat sauce into greased 8-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with half the cheese. Top with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ – Alfredo, then remaining meat sauce and cheese. Bake 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.