This post is sponsored by Conagra Brands, Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.
Have you earned your $10 Publix gift card(s) from the Frozen Rewards Club yet? If not, you still have plenty of time to participate in this great offer!
You have about two weeks to stock your freezer with some great discounted products and earn up to FIVE gift cards.
To help you with get those gift cards, I wanted to share the current deals that are happening right now at Publix. There are TONS of deals in the ad this week. I grabbed lots of deals and already uploaded my receipt. I thought you might want to check them out and stock your freezer too!
Look for the following deals included in the Publix Ad & Coupons Week Of 3/12 to 3/18 (3/11 to 3/17 For Some). Nothing says you have to pay full price. Stock your freezer, save some moolah AND earn your gift card!
Marie Callender’s Pot Pie, 40 oz, BOGO $8.59
Marie Callender’s Family Size Entree or Meal for Two, 24 to 31 oz, BOGO $5.99
Marie Callender’s Pot Pie, Chicken or Turkey, 10 oz, BOGO $2.16
Marie Callender’s Pie, 6 to 10 oz, BOGO $2.40
Marie Callender’s Pie or Peach Cobbler, 24.5 to 42 oz, BOGO $7.99
Birds Eye Voila! Skillet Meal or Veggie Made, 21 oz, BOGO $6.69
Birds Eye Vegetables, 8 to 25.9 oz, or Cob Corn, 12 ct, BOGO $1.49 – $5.79
Gardein Meat-Free Entrees or Skillet Meals, 8 to 20 oz, BOGO $6.99
Odom’s Tennessee Pride Biscuits or Croissant Sandwiches, 16.3 to 19.5 oz, BOGO $5.79
Marie Callender’s or Healthy Choice Entree, 9.25 to 15 oz (Excluding Power Bowls and Simply Steamers), 4/$10
P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meal for Two, 22 oz, $5.99
P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Appetizer for Two, or Rice, Dumplings, Egg Rolls, or Vegetable Lo Mein, 6 to 16 oz, 2/$5
In addition to those items listed above you’ll find a total of 18 brands participating that qualify towards the reward. Reaching that $30 purchase requirement isn’t a problem with over 360+ frozen products to choose from!
Check out the list of participating brands:
- Marie Callender’s Single Serve Bowls Meals
- Marie Callender’s Single Serve Dinners
- Marie Callender’s Pot Pies
- Marie Callender’s Multi Serve Meals
- Marie Callender’s Frozen Desserts – Pies and Cobblers
- Marie Callender’s Single Serve Desserts
- Healthy Choice Power Bowls
- Healthy Choice Morning Bowls
- Healthy Choice Café Steamers
- Healthy Choice Simply Steamers
- Bertolli Frozen Skillet Meals
- PF Chang’s Skillet Meals for 2
- PF Chang’s Appetizers and Rice
- PF Chang’s Single Serve Bowls
- Banquet Mega Bowls
- Banquet Pot Pies
- Banquet Meals
- Kid Cuisine – Singe Serve Meals
- Odom’s Tennessee Pride – Breakfast Sandwiches
- Frontera Bowls
- Alexia Premium Vegetable Sides
- Blakes Pot Pies
- Birds Eye Vegetables
- Birds Eye Voila Meal Kits
- Hungry Man
- Gardein Meatless Frozen Products
- Mrs. Paul’s Frozen Seafood
- Udi’s Gluten Free Frozen Food
- Glutino Gluten Free Frozen Food
- Duncan Hines Frozen Desserts
Check out the frozenrewardsclub.com page and sign up. Then fill your shopping cart with your favorite frozen foods at your local Publix. You’ll earn a $10 Publix Gift Card when you spend $30 on participating frozen products until March 31, 2020.
You can submit multiple receipts to earn your gift cards. Make multiple trips to reach your $30 and track your receipts and account balance with the website. Like I said, submitting receipts is easy…you can submit in one of three ways:
- Text your receipt: Text “FROZEN” to “73876”
- Upload receipts on frozenrewardsclub.com
- Mail in the receipts via snail mail
There are also additional savings opportunities in the upcoming Advantage Buy flyer valid 3/14 – 3/27. Grab your coupons and pick up discounts while you earn your gift card!
Blake’s All Natural Meals, Frozen, 8 oz, 2/$7
Birds Eye Voila! Family Size Meal, 42 oz, $5.99