This post is sponsored by Toufayan. All comments and opinions are my own.
Did you spot that fabulous deal on Toufayan Tandoori Flatbread? You don’t want to miss the opportunity to stock up on both the original and whole wheat flatbread while they are on sale buy one, get one FREE!
Toufayan Tandoori Flatbread, 18 oz, BOGO $2.99
Both varieties are all natural, NON GMO, and made with only quality, naturally cholesterol free and trans fat free wholesome ingredients. Pick up a pack (or two) for a versatile, delicious bread the entire family will enjoy.
I am a huge fan of these flatbreads and use them constantly for a quick lunch and dinners for my guys! Their favorite thing is to use the flatbreads to create their own pizza. I’ll admit that I like these for pizza night too. They make for a quick and simple meal and we all get the exact pizza that we love. At just $1.50 per pack with the BOGO sale…it’s also incredibly budget friendly. I already grabbed a couple of packs and will likely get a couple more before the sale ends. I know that my crew won’t complain about having pizza a couple of times over the next week or so!
Of course they are also great as a base for a tasty sandwich. Just throw all your favorite ingredients in the middle and fold for a taste that can’t be beat. You can also throw all your favorite salad ingredients on the flatbread for a delicious meal that’s a great change of pace beyond your typical, boring salad.
Need a recipe idea? How about one of my faves…Flatbread with Hummus and Israeli Salad. I could eat this every.single.day for lunch and never get tired of it. It’s quick, easy and packed with huge flavor. Because it’s packed with all those veggies, it’s also easy on the waistline too. You get great taste that’s hearty and filling.
Grab a couple of packages of Toufayan Tandoori Flatbread and give my recipe a try. It’s great for lunch, dinner or a hearty snack!
- 2 Toufayan Tandoori Flatbreads
- Olive oil
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- 1 – 2 roma tomatoes, chopped (or 1 cup grape tomatoes halved)
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- large handful of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Brush each Toufayan Tandoori Flatbread with a little olive oil and bake in a 400º oven for 8 – 10 minutes.
- While the flatbread bakes, make the Israeli salad. Combine the tomato, cucumber, onion, bell pepper, parsley, salt, pepper, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of humus over the toasted flatbread then top with a big helping of the prepared Israeli salad.
Look for this deal as part of the Publix Ad & Coupons Week Of 2/27 to 3/4 (2/26 to 3/3 For Some)