This post is sponsored by Ronzoni. All comments and opinions are my own.
When you think of rice and pasta you probably think dinner or lunch recipes. But, the great thing about these products is their amazing versatility. I say serve up that great taste any time of day…even at breakfast!
One of my favorite meals in the morning is a big plate of Breakfast Fried Rice. It’s a hearty meal that starts my day with big flavor. AND thanks to the quick convenience of Minute Ready to Serve, it’s fast and simple. I can have a tasty meal ready in 5 to 10 minutes!
You can also vary the flavors just by swapping out a few ingredients. Not a fan of ham…substitute it for sausage, bacon or even chicken. Throw in some veggies for a little extra nutrition or leave them out all together. Really you can’t go wrong with whatever you decide to pair with the rice.
It’s a great time to add my recipe to you menu. Look for great deals on Minute Ready to Serve and Success Rice available now at Publix.
Minute Ready to Serve Organic Rice 2 pk, $2.08
–$1/1 Minute Ready to Serve Rice Product 7 – 8.8 oz Be The Best You Booklet Publix Coupon (valid 1/25 -2/22)
$1.08 after coupon.
Success Boil In Bag Rice 14 oz, $1.64
–$1/1 Success Product 12 oz + Be The Best You Booklet Publix Coupon (valid 1/25 -2/22)
64¢ after coupon.
- 1 cup Minute Brown Rice (4.4 oz)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 oz chopped ham
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1 egg, scrambled
- 1 – 2 green onions, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the rice and ham and stir fry for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce, chili flakes and sesame seeds.
- Push the rice to one side of the pan and melt the butter then scramble the egg.
- Once scrambled, mix the egg and rice mixture and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper .
- Stir in the green onions and serve.
This is a great time to grab those new products and give them a try! You can create delicious meals for your family and save a little moolah at the same time. No matter which products you choose, you get a quick and convenient meal starter that will help you put a tasty side/meal on the table in a flash!
Grab tasty products that will help you whip up tasty lunch, dinner and even breakfast recipes. Look for the booklet in-store or print from the Get The Savings site.
- $1/1 Ronzoni Turmeric Product Be The Best You Booklet Publix Coupon (valid 1/25 -2/22)
- $1/1 Minute Ready to Serve Rice Product 7 – 8.8 oz Be The Best You Booklet Publix Coupon (valid 1/25 -2/22)
- $1/1 Success Product 12 oz + Be The Best You Booklet Publix Coupon (valid 1/25 -2/22)
- $1/1 Ronzoni Gluten Free with Cauliflower, Fava beans & Rice Flour Product Be The Best You Booklet Publix Coupon (valid 1/25 -2/22)
- $1/1 Minute Instant Rice Product 12 oz + Be The Best You Booklet Publix Coupon (valid 1/25 -2/22)
- $1/1 Mahatma Organic Product 2 lb only Be The Best You Booklet Publix Coupon (valid 1/25 -2/22)
The coupons are valid through 2/22 so you only have a couple more weeks to stock your pantry with delicious and convenient products that are perfect for all your favorite meals and recipes.
Need more recipe ideas? Why not try these recipes that I shared recently –