This post is sponsored by Tillamook. All comments and opinions are my own.
Last week I shared that soon we will be celebrating National Cheddar Day! That delicious cheese definitely deserves a little celebration—don’t you agree?
Remember, February 13th is the big day AND it also happens to be Tillamook’s birthday. The folks at Tillamook are celebrating by offering Publix shoppers a high value coupon that will be available to load one day ONLY!
BOGO Tillamook Cheese Publix Digital Coupon (only available to load 2/13/20)
On February 13th we will have the opportunity to load a high value BOGO coupon to save on Tillamook Cheese! I am giving you a heads up now and will remind you that day so you don’t miss your chance to load your coupon! After all, cheddar is so versatile and is perfect in all your favorite foods and recipes. Whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner or any time in between, cheddar really does make everything taste better.
Luckily Publix carries a big supply of tasty cheddar, including great options from Tillamook.
Tillamook Cheese is available in loaf, farmstyle slices and snack portions so you can get exactly what you need for recipes, entertaining and even snack time. Toss it in your morning omelet, midday salad or sprinkle over those dinner tacos. I can think of hundreds of different recipes where I depend on the great taste of Tillamook. One of my family’s favorite ways to enjoy this delicious cheese is with my Company Club Sandwich.
This big, hearty sandwich got it’s name as it is my go-to meal whenever I entertain…you know, when I have company over. My boys would see it and beg me to make them their own “company” sandwich. From there, the name kinda stuck.
Really, it’s just an oversized sandwich that’s packed with delicious meats and cheese on bread that’s baked in a bundt pan. Of course the bundt pan isn’t required…but it’s does make the sandwich look extra special.
But, ultimately it’s the filling that really makes this sandwich. You have to use quality meats and cheese to ensure you are serving up great taste.
Obviously, cheese is a staple at my house, so I am no stranger to the great taste of Tillamook Cheese. I choose Tillamook slices because they are farmstyle, meaning they are thicker so you get more cheese and more flavor in every bite. So when it’s time to make a sandwich, you know what I reach for!
Hit the dairy aisle and look for these tasty options at all Publix locations –
- Tillamook Medium Cheddar 8oz. Loaf
- Tillamook Sharp Cheddar 8oz. Loaf
- Tillamook Extra Sharp White Cheddar 8oz. Loaf
- Tillamook Colby Jack 8oz. Loaf
- Tillamook Extra Sharp White Cheddar Farmstyle Slices
- Tillamook Sharp Cheddar Farmstyle Slices
- Tillamook Swiss Farmstyle Slices
- Tillamook Medium Cheddar Snack Portions
- Tillamook Sharp White Cheddar Snack Portions
Pick up a couple of packs of Tillamook Farmstyle Sliced Cheese and make your own Company Club Sandwich. It’s a fantastic option for entertaining or even for a regular weeknight meal.
- 2 cans refrigerated bread dough (Italian or French)
- 8 slices of Tillamook Sharp Cheddar Farmstyle Cheese
- 6 oz sliced ham
- 6 oz sliced turkey
- 6 slices of cooked bacon
- lettuce leaves
- tomato, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Remove the bread dough from the pan and place the rolled dough into the bottom of the pan. Gently pinch the two ends together to form a ring.
- Bake the bread at 350º for 30 - 35 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Remove to cooling rack and allow to completely cool then cut in half with a bread knife.
- Layer the meat, cheese, bacon, lettuce and tomato on the bottom layer of the bread ring.
- Add the top bread ring and slice to serve.