This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods Inc. The opinions and text are mine.
Did you spot that amazing new Tyson products coupon? Look in the new Advantage Buy flyer for a coupon that will save you $3 off your purchase of your favorite Tyson products!
What’s great is that you can mix and match to get all the products your family loves and save BIG!
$3 off When You Spend $15 on Participating TYSON® PRODUCTS: Tyson® Any’tizers Snacks, Nuggets, Strips, Tenders or Fully Cooked Chicken or State Fair® Corn Dogs (frozen) Publix Coupon
Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips:
- Now Even Crispier!
- 100% National*
- No Antibiotics Ever
- All White Meat Chicken
- Excellent Source of Protein
Tyson Any’tizers Snacks:
- Crave-worthy flavor
- Protein-packed snacks
State Fair Corn Dogs Minis:
- A tasty combination of bite-sized hot dogs, with sweet, smooth batter for delicious flavor.
I say grab some of the Tyson Any’tizers Popcorn Chicken and use them to whip up a batch of my Snackaroni & Cheese Nachos. It’s the ultimate combination of all your favorite flavors in one dish. I used to only serve it up at gatherings but my guys loved it so much, now I surprise them with it on a regular weeknight just to shake things up from time to time!
It’s a crazy and delicious way to kick up boring nachos! Thanks to the big Publix coupon, it’s a great time to add this to your menu.
- 12 oz Tyson® Any’tizers® Popcorn Chicken (half the bag)
- 2 cups prepared macaroni & cheese
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 cup black beans, drained & rinsed
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 2 - 3 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 1 -2 tomatoes, chopped
- 9 - 12 oz bag tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces on baking sheet.
- Heat 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Place the chips on a large sheet pan and top with the prepared macaroni & cheese and chicken.
- Sprinkle the beans, onion and cheese over the chips and bake in a 400º oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top with the sliced peppers and tomatoes.
- Serve warm.
If you want to stock your freezer and save some moolah…remember, we have a fantastic deal on Tyson nuggets, tenders and patties with the current BOGO sale. Pick up the products your family loves at a huge discount.
Tyson Chicken Nuggets or Tenders or Patties, or Country Fried Steak or Steak Fingers, 20.5 to 32 oz, BOGO $6.14
–$3/$15 Tyson Products: Tyson Any’tizers Snacks, Nuggets, Strips, Tenders or Fully Cooked Chicken or State Fair Corn Dogs, Frozen Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Extra Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 1/18 to 1/31)
Folks in half price BOGO can grab 5 bags and pay just $2.47 per bag after coupon. Folks in true BOGO pay $2.57 per bag wyb 6.
You’ll find a big selection on sale. The big game is coming up fast…you might want to have plenty of Tyson products on hand for your weekly meals AND all your upcoming game day needs.
My Snackaroni & Cheese Nachos are a great option for a regular weeknight or a game day gathering. Give them a try and let me know what you think!
*No artificial ingredients, minimally processed