This post is sponsored by Farmland. All comments and opinions are my own.
Great news guys…we have an upcoming sale to go with that BIG Pure Farmland digital coupon. If you haven’t had the chance to clip your coupon, head over to the digital coupon page on Publix.com and clip it so that you’ll be ready to save!
With the sale and coupon combo, you can grab a package of delicious plant-based meatballs or breakfast patties at a great price. Look for the following deal as part of the Publix Ad & Coupons Week Of 12/12 to 12/18 (12/11 to 12/17 For Some).
Pure Farmland Plant Based Meatballs or Breakfast Patties, 12 or 16 oz pkg, $5.99
–$1.50/1 Pure Farmland Plant-Based product Publix Digital Coupon
$4.49 after coupon.
- Pure Farmland Savory Original Breakfast Patties
- Pure Farmland Maple Breakfast Patties
- Pure Farmland Homestyle Meatballs
- Pure Farmland Italian Style Meatballs with Dairy Free Parmesan Alternative
Each variety of new Pure Farmland is an excellent source of protein, made with natural flavors and are dairy free and gluten free. Exactly what you want in foods that you serve to your family!
I thought you might want to have a recipe to go with the deal. So I am sharing one of my family’s favorite ways to enjoy Pure Farmland Meatballs…my Spaghetti Squash & “Meatball” Casserole!
My guys are pasta and meatball fanatics and they give this recipe two BIG thumbs up. It’s the perfect way to give them the flavors that they love plus a big serving of tasty veggies. Seriously, this hearty casserole is packed with so much flavor, your family is sure to love it.
Plus, thanks to sale and coupon…it’s easy on the budget too! Be sure to clip that big coupon and look for the meatballs (and breakfast patties) on sale in the upcoming Publix ad.
- 16 oz pkg Pure Farmland Plant-Based Italian Meatballs, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 10 oz pkg chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1½ cups pasta sauce
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Cook the Pure Farmland Plant-Based Meatballs in the oven, according to package instructions then cut each meatball in half.
- While the meatballs cook, prepare the spaghetti squash.
- Cut the squash in half and remove seeds.
- Place squash cut-sides-down in a microwave-safe baking dish. Fill the dish with about 1 inch of water and microwave for 10 - 12 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork.
- Scrape out the squash "noodles" with a fork into a large bowl.
- Add the pasta sauce and spinach to the spaghetti squash and mix to combine.
- Assemble the casserole by adding half of the spaghetti squash mixture to an 8x8 casserole dish.
- Mix 1 cup of mozzarella and the ricotta then spread over the spaghetti squash layer.
- Top with half of the Pure Farmland Meatball halves and then cover with the remaining spaghetti squash mixture.
- Place the remaining meatballs on top and then sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake in a 375º F oven for 20 - 25 minute or until bubbly and the cheese has melted.