This post is sponsored by Ronzoni. All comments and opinions are my own.
Are you feeling a bit frazzled due to the holiday madness? Don’t let dinnertime add to your stress. Pick up a couple of boxes of Ronzoni 3 Minute Pasta and you can have a tasty meal on the table in just minutes.
What’s so great about this pasta is the fact that it cooks 2x faster than regular pasta. You get the same taste that you love…the pasta just cooks in a flash. Ronzoni 3 Minute Penne has thinner walls for quick cooking and ridges for the perfect al dente bite. Never mushy or sticky, you can rest assured that perfect pasta will be ready in a fraction of the time. So whether you are using in your favorite recipe or as a simple meal with your favorite sauce, this delicious pasta makes mealtime a breeze!
Why not grab a box and try it with my Lemony Broccoli Pasta & Chicken Skillet recipe. It’s a one-pot meal that combines lots of great flavor without needing a ton of cook time. It’s fresh, flavorful and FAST…a winning combination for an especially busy night.
Look for the pasta on sale again this week. Stock up while you can get the boxes at a fantastic price!
Ronzoni Pasta, 10 to 16 oz (Excluding Lasagna, Jumbo Shells, Cauliflower and Turmeric), BOGO $1.69 – $2.49
- 12 oz box of Ronzoni 3 Minute Penne Pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 lemon (juiced and zested)
- 6 oz grilled chicken, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook an addition minute, until fragrant.
- Add the chicken broth, lemon juice and red pepper flakes and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the pasta and broccoli. Reduce heat and simmer covered for three minutes,
- Remove the lid, stir in the chicken, lemon zest and parmesan cheese. Cook an additional minute.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.
Find Ronzoni 3 Minute Pasta Penne and Elbows in the pasta aisle at your local Publix. Visit www.ronzoni.com for more quick and easy recipes.