Looking for a quick, easy and economical meal? Head into Publix and gather a few ingredients and you can serve up this recipe for Chicken Alfredo Ravioli With Roasted Asparagus & Tomatoes.
You don’t have to have major kitchen skills to have a tasty meal on the table in a flash. If you can turn on the oven and boil water, this recipe will be right up your alley. Because there is almost no prep and very little cooking, this is the kind of recipe that I leave for my husband when I need him to handle dinner.
You simply toss a few veggie in the oven, boil up the pasta and then throw everything together for a tasty meal in a flash. Plus since almost all of the items are on sale this week at Publix, it’s a nice option for keeping the ol’ budget low too!
I typically serve this up with a side salad and then heat some frozen bread and there is plenty for the four of us. But if you have a large family…or family members with a hearty appetite, you may need a couple of packages of pasta as the serving size is on the smaller side.
Look for the following on sale as part of the Publix Ad & Coupons Week Of 12/12 to 12/18 (12/11 to 12/17 For Some). I would estimate that you can have this on the table for about $3 per person after coupons/cash back…and have some extras for another meal!
- Cherubs Tomatoes, 10 oz, BOGO $4.99
- Buitoni Filled Pasta or Sauce, 7 to 15 oz, 2/$7
- Perdue Short Cuts Carved Chicken Breasts or Turkey, Fully Cooked, 8 to 9 oz; or Perdue Harvestland Organic Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, 6 oz, BOGO $5.59
- Asparagus, $2.99/lb
- 1 package of refrigerated or frozen cheese ravioli, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 pound asparagus, trimmed to bite size pieces
- 5 – 6 oz cherry tomatoes
- 6 oz grilled chicken, cut into cubes
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400º F.
- Toss the asparagus and tomatoes in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the veggies on a sheet pan and roast in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes until tomatoes are blistered and begin to burst.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions and drain.
- Return to pan and add the chicken and Alfredo sauce and cook over low until heated, about 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add the roasted veggies and season with salt and pepper to taste.