This post is sponsored by Mirum, but all opinions are my own.
The holidays are fast approaching and chances are good that you’ll spend a fair amount of time in your kitchen preparing lots of tasty meals. Why not make those everyday meals that occur in-between your celebrations a lot easier by opting for easy one-pot meals? In just a single pan or pot, you can avoid the fuss of prep time and cleanup and simplify your meal planning with a soon-to-be family favorite recipe – like Unilever’s Pizza Ranch Chicken Casserole, Kraft’s Rainbow Mac & Cheese, or Campbell’s Kale, Tomato & Vegetable Soup.
You can make just one stop for all of your one-pot meal necessities by getting the ingredients at your local Publix. You can even “text to get” recipes right to your phone while you’re doing your shopping, so you won’t forget a thing. Simply text “BestMeals” to 467-467 and have amazing recipes sent straight to your phone…how easy is that?!
AND, right now you can save on many of the items needed for each of these in-between holiday dishes. Create your menu, make your shopping list and visit your local Publix and be All in One Done during the holidays.
Check out some of the great options available this week –
- Manwich® 15-16 oz. Sloppy Joe Sauce, BOGO
- Wish-Bone® Dressing 15 oz., BOGO
- Kraft Blue Box and Shapes Dinners Assorted Varieties, 5/5-7.25 oz. Box, BOGO
- Maxwell House 11.5 oz. Bag and Can, BOGO
- Prego® 45 oz. or Farmer’s Market 23.23.5 oz., BOGO
- Knorr® Sides™, Knorr® Selects™ and READY TO HEAT 3.5-8.8 oz., BOGO
- Sir Kensington’s Ranch, Mayo, Mustard, & Ketchup 9-20 oz., BOGO
- Quaker® Old Fashioned or Quick –Minute Oats 42 oz., BOGO
- Annie’s Homegrown Macaroni & Cheese 5.25-11 oz pkg or 2 pk. 4.02 oz cup, BOGO
- Lipton® 12 pk., B2G1
- Swanson® Organic Broth and Stock 32 oz, 2/$6
With the exclusive offers, Publix is a one-stop shop for all of the ingredients and recipes to fit your family’s needs.
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds chicken breast tenders, patted dry
- ¾ cup pizza ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 10 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices
- ¼ cup sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 1 sliced green bell pepper, seeds removed
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Toss the potatoes with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder, then spread out on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 30 minutes until crisp, then remove from the oven and reduce heat to 350 F.
- While the potatoes are cooking, add the olive oil to a large pan over medium heat.
- Season the chicken thighs liberally on both sides with the salt and pepper. Working in two batches, add the chicken to the pan with the olive oil. Sear for 5 minutes on one side, then turn over and sear for 2 minutes on the other side.
- Once the chicken is finished cooking, cut into 1-inch pieces, then toss with the pizza ranch dressing, then set aside.
- Toss the drained diced tomatoes with the Italian seasoning and garlic powder, then set aside.
- To assemble the casserole: place the potatoes in the bottom of a round casserole dish, then top with the tomato mixture, followed by the ranch chicken mixture. Next, place the pepperonis on top of the chicken, then add the mushrooms, olives, and green bell pepper, making sure they are evenly spread out.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes, let cool slightly, and serve with additional pizza ranch on the side!
Need some recipe inspiration? Visit the Best Meals Happen at Home Facebook Page to discover more recipes that can be made using ingredients found at your local Publix. So let’s hear it…what recipe are you most excited to try first?