This post is sponsored by Minute Rice. All comments and opinions are my own.
Ok guys, we have entered the crazy, busy holiday season! Once November starts, the frenzy really begins. I know my to-do list can triple this time of year so I am always trying to find ways to save time wherever I can.
Look for a great deal right now when you shop. I found the rice on sale and the coupon make the deal even better. Clip your coupon and get a box of rice for just $1.50 when you shop!
Minute Rice 14 oz, $2
–$0.50/1 Minute® Instant Rice 12 oz. or larger product Publix Digital Coupon
Just $1.50 after coupon.
Why not grab a deal and use the rice to whip up a tasty meal fast. One of my family’s favorite things is a batch of my Quick & Easy Bulgogi! It’s ready in about 15 minutes making it the perfect meal for a busy weeknight AND great for this hectic time of year.
You can really use any ground meat that you have on hand…ground beef, ground chicken, ground turkey or even ground pork. You don’t need a ton of ingredients or a ton of time to have something tasty on the table. Clip your coupon and grab a super deal on Minute Rice and give my recipe a try.
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 1 teaspoon gojuchang
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sriracha (or more if desired)
- 1 pound lean ground meat (beef, turkey, chicken, etc)
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Minute Instant Rice, cooked according to instructions
- Whisk the sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, gojuchang, red pepper flakes, sriracha, fresh ginger and ⅔ of the chopped green onion in a small bowl until combined. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the garlic.
- Cook for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the lean meat and cook until browned. Stir and crumble the meat as it cooks.
- Drain any excess fat.
- Stir in the prepared sauce and simmer for about 2 minutes until heated through.
- Serve over cooked Minute Instant Rice and top with remaining green onions.