This post is sponsored by GODIVA. All comments and opinions are my own.
Look for a tasty new product the next time you shop! GODIVA Premium Baking Chips are now available in the baking aisle at your local Publix!
Just in time for the holiday baking season, GODIVA Premium Baking Chips are the perfect addition to elevate any of your favorite dessert recipes. Perfect for use in cookies, brownies, pancakes, granola bars, trail mix, muffins, banana bread, ganache….you get the idea! These amazing baking chips are perfect in all your favorite foods and recipes.
Available in Bittersweet Chocolate and Semi-Sweet Chocolate (where available), the baking chips are made with real Godiva chocolate.
- Bittersweet Chocolate with 72% Cacao
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate with 51% Cacao
Why not grab a bag and use them to make the ultimate treat- Chocolate Chip Cookies?!
- 2 cups flour;
- ½ tsp. baking soda;
- ½ tsp. salt;
- ¾ cup unsalted butter (1 ½ sticks), melted;
- 1 cup packed brown sugar;
- ½ cup granulated sugar (raw sugar for best results);
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla;
- 1 whole egg;
- 1 egg yolk;
- 1 bag GODIVA Chocolate Baking Chips (approx. 2 cups)
- sea salt flakes (optional)
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COVER a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- BEAT the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar with a hand mixer or in a stand mixer until well blended. Add vanilla, whole egg and egg yolk; beat until light and creamy. Gradually add dry ingredients; beat just until blended. Stir in the baking chips by hand using a wooden spoon.
- REFRIGERATE cookie dough 15 to 20 min. or until chilled. (Return the dough to the refrigerator between baking batches of cookies to keep it cold.)
- DROP cookie dough, 2 Tbsp. at a time and 2 inches apart, onto the prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 9 to 11 min. or until edges of cookies are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 2 min. before transferring cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
With the holidays coming fast, I plan on making a few more batches for my gift baskets and cookie swaps. I think they will be a hit. I mean, who can turn down a fresh baked cookie?!
Stop by the baking aisle and stock up on new GODIVA Premium Baking Chips. Try them in all your favorite recipes.