This post is sponsored by FarmToFork™. All comments and opinions are my own.
I like being able to know what I am putting on the table for my family. I work hard to serve up meals that my guys will love using foods that I feel good about. Often, that means I end up having to make things from scratch. I make breads, crackers, granola bars, jams, biscuits…the list goes on and on.
But, when it comes to pasta sauce—I leave all the work to the experts. With delicious sauces like those from FarmToFork™, I can open up a jar and serve up great taste with almost no effort at all!
With carefully crafted sauces using thoughtful ingredients, FarmToFork™ brings delicious flavor straight to your fork. You get premium pasta sauces Rooted in Goodness™ that make all your favorite foods and recipes taste absolutely amazing.
From sustainable, 100% California-grown tomatoes to fresh garlic, basil and onions, FarmToFork™ Pasta Sauce isn’t your typical jarred pasta sauce. Using sun-soaked tomatoes picked at the peak of ripeness, FarmToFork™ Pasta Sauces maintain their delicious flavor throughout the journey from family farms to your fork.
Why bother with sauces that have added sugars and lengthy, hard-to-pronounce ingredient labels – FarmToFork™ stands out for its commitment to clean labels with short, simple ingredient lists. Not to mention, all FarmToFork™ Pasta Sauces are Non-GMO Project Verified and contain: NO tomato paste, NO added sugars and NO artificial colors or flavors.
Now is the perfect time to try these amazing sauces. Head into Publix and pick up a jar of FarmToFork™ Pasta Sauce at a reduced price through 11/8 thanks to the Publix coupon in the new Advantage Buy flyer. You get amazing flavor at a price that’s easy on the wallet!
Look for four varieties of NEW FarmToFork™ Pasta Sauces at your local Publix. Each sauce is rich and distinctive, adding unforgettable flavor to any recipe. Take advantage of the sale and pick up your favorite variety…or take the opportunity to try a new flavor and save some moolah!
- FarmToFork™ Caramelized Onion & Roasted Garlic: A robust sauce packed with roasted garlic, fresh basil, spices and savory-sweet caramelized onions; this sauce delivers a delicious twist on traditional tomato sauce perfect for the adventurous cook.
- FarmToFork™ Tomato Basil: Simple and delicious, this versatile sauce combines fresh onions and sustainably-grown tomatoes, finished off with a pinch of fresh basil.
- FarmToFork™ Marinara: Bursting with the savory aroma of vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh onions and garlic, this palate-pleasing classic combines the best of traditional flavors and premium ingredients.
- FarmToFork™ Spicy Marinara: Add a touch of heat to any dish with this spirited blend of vine-ripened tomatoes, crushed Calabrian chili peppers, fresh garlic and onions.
Naturally, FarmToFork™ Pasta Sauces are amazing in all your favorite pasta recipes. But, don’t stop there! Use FarmToFork™ Pasta Sauce to create delicious soups, dips, pizza, chili and so much more!
Grab a few ingredients and serve up this Prosciutto & Burrata Flatbread in place of your typical pizza for a taste that just can’t be beat. It’s fresh and packed with so much flavor…you’ll feel good putting it on your dinner table!
- 2 par-baked flatbread crusts (12x5 inch)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup FarmToFork™ Tomato Basil Sauce
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 6 slices prosciutto, cut into thin strips (about 3 ounces)
- 8 ounces burrata cheese, drained, torn into bite-size pieces
- cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Arrange flatbreads on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush top of each flatbread with 2 teaspoons oil. Top with FarmToFork™ Tomato Basil Sauce, spreading to edges. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan.
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until crust is lightly toasted and cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- Toss arugula with remaining oil in medium bowl. Top each flatbread with half the arugula, prosciutto and burrata. Season with black pepper. Cut into squares before serving.