This post is sponsored by I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! All comments and opinions are my own.
I am always excited when we get a buy one, get one FREE sale on I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!. This is a staple item that I keep on hand at all times as I use it on a daily basis. Heck, there are days that I use it at every meal.
It’s my go-to item when I cook. Then other times, I use it to add that buttery flavor that I absolutely love. It’s really amazing on so many different things whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner and even dessert!
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! the Original is a great choice for my favorite foods. Tt has 70% less saturated fat than butter and tastes GREAT. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a baked potato, grilled cheese sandwich, hot biscuit or a your favorite steamed veggie, a little I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! makes everything taste great. It’s perfect for all your favorite foods and recipes.
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® The Original
- No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils
- 70% less saturated fat than butter
- 40% fewer calories than butter
- Gluten free
- No cholesterol per serving
- Good source of Omega-3 ALA**
Pick up a tub and try my recipe for Sweet Chili Glazed Mushrooms. I absolutely love this recipe as side dish or as a topping for chicken or pork. It’s quick and easy option to jazz up your boring weeknight meal.
- 1½ tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
- 16 oz white mushrooms, whole
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ½ tablespoon honey
- ½ tablespoon red chili paste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! spread. Add the mushrooms and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover the mushrooms and cook over medium for 7 - 10 minutes until the liquid is released.
- Remove the lid and cook for another 3 - 5 minutes until the liquid is absorbed and the mushrooms begin to brown.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, red chili paste, honey, garlic and ginger.
- Add the sauce to the mushrooms and stir to coat.
- Continue to cook for 2 - 4 minutes until the sauce has thickened and coats the mushrooms.
- Serve and enjoy.
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Spray
- Great for topping & cooking
- 0 g trans fat per serving
- 0 calories per 1 spray
Grab some mushrooms, your I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! and some pantry staples and whip up my Sweet Chili Glazed Mushrooms as a tasty side to go with your favorite meal. It’s quick, easy and packed with AMAZING flavor.