This post is sponsored by Mirum. All comments and opinions are my own.
Looking for a tasty meal that you can have on the table in minutes? Grab a package of Knorr Ready to Heat Rice and a few ingredients and you can have this amazing recipe for Stuffed Avocados on the table in under 10 minutes!
It’s packed with huge flavor but is easy to make AND easy on the wallet too! In my world, that’s the ultimate combination!
Thanks to the new coupons, now is the time to stock up on Knorr products at at HUGE discount. Maybe you want the convenience and great taste of Knorr Ready to Heat? Perhaps you prefer the amazing flavors of Knorr Selects, all made without any artificial flavors or preservatives? How about the perfectly seasoned flavors of Knorr Sides? No matter which you choose, you’ll get quality sides that are the delicious way to serve up great taste that your whole family will love.
Knorr Ready to Heat, 8.8 oz, or Knorr Selects, 3.5 to 6.2 oz, $1.99
–$1.50 off (2) Knorr Ready to Heat, 8.8 oz, or (2) Knorr Selects, 3.5 to 6.2 oz, Mix or Match Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Extra Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 9/14 to 9/27)
Just $1.24 each after coupon!
Knorr Sides, 3.8 to 5.7 oz (Excluding Selects & One Skillet Meals), $1.03
–$1/2 Knorr Sides, 3.8 to 5.7 oz (Excluding Selects & One Skillet Meals) Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Extra Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 9/14 to 9/27)
Just 53¢ each after coupon!
Be sure to clip/print the new Knorr coupons and stock up on all your favorite varieties of Knorr Ready To Heat, Knorr Selects and Knorr Sides. You can get convenient and delicious rices that are perfect as a side or the start to a tasty main dish.
With the savings, why not take the opportunity to try some new flavors?! Look for the coupons as part of the new Publix Advantage Buy flyer valid 9/14 – 9/27.
Grab a few ingredients and you’ll have a delicious meal on the table in a flash. Try this tasty Stuffed Avocados recipe and serve up great taste with very little effort.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (15 oz.) no salt added black beans
- 1 can (8.75 oz.) whole kernel corn
- 1 pkg Knorr® Ready to Heat Spanish Long Grain Rice
- 2 avocados
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drain and rinse canned black beans and corn.
- Add to skillet and cook with Knorr® Ready to Heat Spanish Long Grain Rice 5 minutes. While cooking, cut avocados in half and remove pits. Slice scallions.
- Place avocado halves onto a platter.
- Spoon hot rice mixture evenly over avocado halves, allowing excess to fall onto platter.
- Evenly top with shredded cheese and sprinkle with sliced scallions.
- Serve with fresh lime wedges or
I’m not sure if you’ve tasted these, but the new 90 second microwavable pouches are **DISGUSTING**. We had one for the first time last night (Broccoli and cheese flavor) and it was so gummy and gross tasting, that we didn’t even eat it. (the rest of them that I purchased, are going back to the store !!!)
I hope someone else will enjoy them……