This post is sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.
Why eat a plain grilled cheese when you can stuff it with sausage and roll it up? When our usual breakfast gets a bit boring, I shake things up with my Grilled Cheese Sausage Roll-Ups. It’s a combination of my guys’ favorite things…just wrapped up in one tasty package.
Yes, you can serve up cheese toast with a side of sausage but it’s just more fun when it’s all wrapped up together. Just grab some Jimmy Dean pre-cooked sausage and you can have a tasty breakfast (or after-school snack) ready in a flash.
Try these on a busy morning for a tasty change of pace. Feel free to use the pork or the turkey sausage and you’ll enjoy big taste without a lot of effort.
- 6 Jimmy Dean Sausage Links
- 6 slices of bread
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 6 slices of cheese
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- Heat the sausage in the microwave for about a minute.
- Cut the crust from the bread and top with a slice of cheese.
- Top with a piece of sausage and roll.
- Spread a little cream cheese on inside of the bread at the very end to help it stick together while rolled.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the roll-ups and cook until golden brown, turning as needed to cook all sides.
Look for four Jimmy Dean pre-cooked sausage products in the frozen section at your local Publix. Grab pork sausage or turkey sausage in either links and/or patties. Keep a bag (or two) in your freezer so you can whip up something tasty fast!
- Turkey Sausage Patties
- Turkey Sausage Links
- Pork Sausage Patties
- Pork Sausage Links
Remember, each variety is made with Jimmy Dean signature seasoning. The big value pack means that you have delicious pre-cooked sausage that’s ready in just seconds. Have a bag or two in your freezer so you can serve up great taste, even on a busy morning! Remember, great mornings lead to great days!