This post is sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.
It’s Saturday and that means it’s game day! From about noon until late tonight, our TV will be set to football. Heck, sometimes my husband has it set up so that we are watching two games at once.
There is usually one or two games that are the most anticipated. I have learned to ask the schedule ahead of time so that I can make sure all of the snacks are ready. We’ll usually see a big influx of folks start to come over about 20 minutes before the first “good” game. Then I might have a full house for just a few hours or sometimes there will be a big crowd here late into the evening. It all depends on when that last game starts.
You know that game day and big appetites go hand in hand so make sure you have big flavor ready for your gatherings!
When you are looking for a filling, protein-packed snack, why not serve up some tasty Tyson Chicken Chips?! These are new to Publix and available in three delicious flavors in the frozen aisle.
- Cheddar & Sour Cream
You get the bold flavors of your favorite chips in a triangular chicken chip that’s perfect for dipping and munching! Made with all-natural, no antibiotics ever chicken, each serving of Tyson Chicken Chips has 11 grams of protein per serving. Plus, with over 50 chips per bag, you can feed a big crowd with very little effort!
To kick it up a notch, why not serve those perfectly dippable chicken chips with a tasty homemade dip? One of the big favorites here at my house is a bag of Tyson Cheddar & Sour Cream Chicken Chips with my Game Day Nacho Cheese Dip!
It comes together super fast and tastes amazing. You can have a big batch of nacho cheese ready in the time it takes to heat the chicken chips. It’s the ultimate game day combo.
Right now you can grab a super deal on Tyson Any’tizers Chicken Chips with the coupon in our new Advantage Buy flyer. Clip the coupon and save $2 on any variety.
Tyson Any’tizers Chicken Chips, Frozen, 25 oz, $9.29
–$2/1 Tyson Any’tizers Chicken Chips, Frozen, 25 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Extra Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 9/28 to 10/11).
Just $7.29 after coupon.
Clip your coupon and grab a couple of ingredients for a tasty snack that is sure to please. Save through 10/11 at your local Publix.
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup cream
- 2 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz block of quality cheddar cheese, shredded (or Cheddar/Monterey Jack combo)
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the jalapeño and cook for 3 – 4 minutes until tender.
- Whisk in the milk, cream and cornstarch and bring to a simmer (not a rolling boil).
- Once the mixture simmers, drop the heat to low and whisk in the cream cheese and smoked paprika.
- Add the cheese a little at a time while stirring to combine.
- Continue to cook and stir over low heat until the cheese sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately or add to a slow cooker to keep warm.