This post is sponsored by Smithfield. All comments and opinions are my own.
Too busy to cook? Not when you have Smithfield pork handy. With Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork on hand, you can have a delicious meal on the table in about 30 minutes with very little effort.
That’s because Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is is already marinated so you don’t need a bunch of extra ingredients. It’s already packed with great flavor right from the package. Simply open the package and bake, grill or use in your favorite recipe and enjoy a delicious meal in a flash.
Now is the perfect time to grab your favorite variety as we have a sale and coupon combo that makes for a super deal. Clip the digital coupon to save a buck on the pork chops, pork tenderloin, roast or carnitas. Choose your favorite and whip up something tasty for your family.
Smithfield Boneless Chops 24 oz, or Roast or Seasoned Carnitas, 32 oz, or Pork Tenderloin, 18.4 oz, $5.99 (reg $7.99)
–$1/1 Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork Product
Just $4.99 after coupon.
Why not grab the pork tenderloin and whip up my recipe for Pork Tenderloin With Peppercorn Sauce.
This is sure to become one of your favorite meals. It’s crazy simple but packed with big flavor. Just pop the tenderloin in the oven and prepare the sauce while it bakes. The meat is already packed with big flavor and when you add the sauce it’s completely irresistible!
- Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon peppercorns, crushed
- 1/2 cup beef stock or broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Salt to taste
- Cook the pork tenderloin according to package instructions.
- While the meat cooks, melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Add shallots and cook until translucent, approximately 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and peppercorns cook for another minute, until fragrant,
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, beef stock, and heavy cream.
- Add salt to taste.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 8 – 10 minutes, until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
Look for these tasty options in the fresh meat section at your local Publix.
- Garlic & Herb Pork Sirloin
- Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin
- Steakhouse Mushroom Pork Loin Filet
- Boneless Pork Shoulder Seasoned Carnitas
- NEW Steakhouse Pork Chops
- Hickory Smoked Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- NEW Sweet & Smoky Roast
Be sure to clip your digital coupon then visit the meat department at Publix and enjoy real flavor, real fast!