This post is sponsored by Smithfield. All comments and opinions are my own.
A friend of mine brought me an awesome gift the other day…a big basket of freshly picked peaches! Oh, I just couldn’t wait to bite into one of those juicy peaches.
I lived in Georgia for most of my life so I have always looked forward to peach season. But a big basket of ripe peaches can go bad quickly. I certainly didn’t want them to go to waste so I enjoy them as a snack and in lots of tasty recipes. Peaches are great in recipes besides desserts. Juicy peaches pair perfectly with chicken and pork so I decided to whip up one of my favorite recipes earlier this week.
My Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Peach Salsa is an awesome recipe for any night of the week. It’s quick, super easy to prepare and is packed with huge flavor. I choose Smithfield Marinated Pork when I make this recipe because all I have to do is open the pork and toss it on the grill. The meat is already marinated so I don’t need a bunch of extra ingredients. It’s already packed with great flavor right from the package!
While the pork is grilling, I whip up my peach salsa and dinner is ready in about 20 minutes.
Peach season will be going for a couple more months so this is the perfect time to serve up this recipe for your family. You don’t need a ton of ingredients or a ton of effort to have this on the table in a flash!
- Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin
- 1½ pounds of peaches, chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ½ bell pepper, diced
- ½ jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- handful of cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Grill the Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin according to package instructions (approx 15 - 18 min over medium high)
- Prepare the salsa by adding all the remaining ingredients to a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Slice the pork and serve with the peach salsa.
Look for these tasty options in the fresh meat section at your local Publix.
- Garlic & Herb Pork Sirloin
- Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin
- Steakhouse Mushroom Pork Loin Filet
- Boneless Pork Shoulder Seasoned Carnitas
- NEW Steakhouse Pork Chops
- Hickory Smoked Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- NEW Sweet & Smoky Roast
Visit the meat department at Publix and grab some Smithfield Marinated Pork and a few additional items and add this one to your menu this week. This recipe is so dang good, chances are good that you won’t have any leftovers at all!
Share YOUR story on how Smithfield® Fresh Pork helps you to get grilling and you could win $5,000!
When you enter the Get Grilling America and share how Smithfield helps you be the ‘Hero of Your Grill’ you have the chance to win $5,000. Plus, in addition to the sweepstakes, there is also a Daily Instant Win game where you get the chance to win prizes every day!
In addition to the sweepstakes, the website offers champion Pitmaster bios, recipes, tips, and more so you can make the most of your grill this season.
Visit the Get Grilling America website and enter now through 9/4.