This post is sponsored by Success Rice. All comments and opinions are my own.
Who needs take-out when you can make amazing meals at home for a fraction of the price you’d pay for that lukewarm take-out food?!
This Easy Indian Curried Chicken recipe is the perfect example of a meal that you can whip up fast for next to nothing. Plus, the results are just amazing. You only need a few key ingredients to have a delicious meal on the table in about 20 minutes. Thanks to products like Success Rice, dinner at home is easy, delicious and super convenient.
Success Rice is the ultimate in convenience as no measuring is required. There is no mess, and the product can be prepared on the stove or the microwave.
Even better is that we have a new Publix coupon in the Advantage Buy flyer that started today. Clip the coupon or print at Publix.com and save 55¢ on a box of tasty rice. Each box has 4 bags so you have what you need to prepare 4 meals quickly. That comes out to just 51¢ per meal with the coupon.
Success Boil-in-Bag, 12 to 14 oz, $2.59
–$0.55/1 Success Boil-in-Bag, 12 to 14 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Extra Savings” In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 7/6 to 7/19)
Just $2.04 after coupon.
Clip your coupon and grab a couple of additional ingredients and serve up Easy Indian Curried Chicken on a busy night this week. You’ll love it for the price, the ease of prep and of course the taste. It’s a tasty meal that your whole family will love.
This one was so popular with my guys I decided to add it to my monthly rotation. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
- 2 bagsSuccess® Jasmine Rice, Success® Basmati Rice or Success® White Rice
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon, crushed
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp red curry paste
- 2 Tbsps peanut butter
- ½ cup warm water
- ½ cup carrot, cut in matchstick strips
- 2 tsps minced garlic
- 1 can (13½ oz.) coconut milk
- 2 Tbsps brown sugar
- ½ cup peanuts, crushed
- 1 fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Stir fry chicken and onions for 3-5 minutes. Dissolve bouillon, flour, curry paste and peanut butter in water. Add to chicken with carrots, garlic, coconut milk and brown sugar. Simmer for 10 minutes and serve over rice.
- Garnish with crushed peanuts and chopped cilantro.