This post is sponsored by Nestle. All comments and opinions are my own.
Does your freezer look like mine? We have had some fantastic deals on tasty frozen treats over the past couple of weeks and I took the opportunity to stock up. After all, there is just nothing better than a cool treat on a hot day. And, here in the south we get our fair share of hot days. We’ll see scorching temps for the next 4 – 5 months so a full freezer is a VERY good thing!
Chances are you have a few tubs of delicious Edy’s Ice Cream from the recent BOGO sale. I thought you might like a tasty recipe to help you put the ice cream to use. When I am entertaining, I look for easy ways to feed a group…scooping out a bunch of bowls of ice cream is not my idea of a good time. BUT, cutting up tasty ice cream bars is something I can handle. Plus, who doesn’t love the combo of cookies, ice cream and sprinkles?
The best part about this recipe is that you can use any flavor that you like and it will turn out amazing. Give it a try and let me know what your favorite cookie/ice cream combo is.
- Edy’s® Grand Vanilla ice cream or Slow Churned® Vanilla light ice cream or your favorite flavor
- Your favorite sugar cookie recipe
- Multi-colored sprinkles
- Prepare the cookie dough according to the package instructions, adding the sprinkles.
- Spread a layer of the dough into the bottom of a square baking pan.
- Bake according to the directions on the box.
- Let cool, then add a layer of ice cream and top with more sprinkles.
- Refreeze to harden and cut into square-shaped bars.
Don’t forget to get your receipts uploaded so you can earn your gift card. Remember, you can keep earning all summer long. You can earn up to THREE gift cards for a total of $15 in Publix gift cards during the promotion period (05/20/19 – 07/31/19. Visit Rewards.HaveHappyOnHand.com for terms and conditions and complete details.
How To Participate:
SHOP – Purchase $20 in participating item(s) between 05/20/19 – 07/31/19. Multiple trips are FINE. You can accrue $20 over multiple transactions. Make sure to place star or a check mark next to the participating item(s) and beside the date on your Publix receipt.
UPLOAD RECEIPT – Snap a clear photo of the entire receipt with your phone and send it in one of 3 ways:
- You can upload your receipt on Rewards.HaveHappyOnHand.com.
- You can text HAPPY to 811811 for submission instructions.*
- You can email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
After your photo is submitted, you will receive an automatic confirmation and request to complete a registration form. If you do not receive a confirmation, please email email@example.com.
That’s it! You just stock your freezer with all your frozen faves and kick back and enjoy amazing taste…and earn a gift card to boot!
Mix and match and grab all your favorites. There are over 200 participating frozen treats from Häagen-Dazs®, Outshine®, Edy’s®, Skinny Cow®, Nestlé® Drumstick® and Nestlé® that you can choose from and earn your reward.