This post is sponsored by Teddie All Natural Peanut Butter. All comments and opinions are my own.
Looking for a fun and festive way to celebrate the 4th of July? Whip up a batch of my Patriotic Peanut Butter Cream Cheese No-Bake Bars and you’ll have a tasty treat that everyone will love.
The bars are packed with big flavor but super simple to make. If you are quick with a knife you can probably have these made in about 10 minutes from start to finish. I like to make the bars ahead of time and cut the fruit right before serving. These are always a huge hit with everyone as it’s the perfect combination of a tasty cookie bar and fresh fruit that you just can’t beat. Plus, the fun flag theme makes them a must-have for your holiday gathering.
Even better is the fact that we have a super deal on the 16oz. jars of Teddie Natural Smooth or Chunky available right now at Publix. Both are priced at just $2.50 now through 7/13. That’s a fantastic deal on delicious, NATURAL peanut butter. You definitely don’t want to miss the chance to save!
Remember, Teddie All Natural Peanut Butter is the good stuff. You know, what you’d make yourself if you had any time in your crazy busy day. The jar of Teddie All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter that I love is made with only peanuts and a pinch of salt. Really—that’s it! There are no preservatives or crazy ingredients that you can’t pronounce.
- 1 cup Teddie All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers, finely crushed
- ½ cup white melting chocolate, melted according to package instructions
- ¾ cup blueberries
- ¾ cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 - 3 bananas, sliced
- In a medium bowl, cream together the Teddie Peanut Butter and cream cheese.
- Mix in the powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs to form a stiff dough.
- Line a 13x9-inch sheet pan with parchment paper and press the dough evenly into the pan.
- Spread the melted chocolate over top and place in the refrigerator to set (at least 5 minutes).
- While the bars set, cut the fruit then place over the bars to resemble a flag.
- Cut and serve
You can also use regular melting chocolate if you are making it for a non-holiday type gathering. I usually just sprinkle a little extra crushed graham cracker to the top of the chocolate before it hardens…just to make it look good. No matter when/where you serve this one up, it’s sure to be a hit!
Be sure to stop by Publix and take advantage of the savings. You can get your favorite varieties for just $2.50 now through 7/13. Grab a little fruit and a couple of additional ingredients and serve up a fun and super tasty dessert at your holiday gathering.