This post is sponsored by Mirum. All comments and opinions are my own.
If you have been hanging out with me for a while, you already know that I am a huge fan of avocados. I love them mashed as guacamole, sliced in a salad or added to my favorite recipe. Heck, I even mash them up as a spread in place of mayo.
What about a buttery spread made with avocado? I had never tried it before but you know when I saw Pure Blends in the dairy aisle at Publix, I had to give it a try! I am happy to report that it was a great decision. Pure Blends Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter tastes amazing
Pure Blends Avocado Oil Plant-Based butter offers the goodness of avocado oil made buttery. This plant-based butter is made avocado oil for a smooth, creamy, buttery taste made that’s perfect for all your favorite foods and recipes.
Now is the perfect time to give it a try as we have a new high value coupon that will save you a whopping $1.50 when you shop at Publix.
- 2.5g Monounsaturated fat per serving
- 0g trans fat per serving
- Good source of Omega 3 ALA*
Enjoy the delicious buttery taste of Pure Blends Avocado Oil. It’s made from a blend of 45 percent vegetable oil and has only 60 calories per serving. This avocado oil buttery spread is certified vegan and suitable for a kosher diet. It’s also gluten-free, contains zero trans fat per serving and provides a source of omega-3 ALA. Use it in place of butter for sandwiches and for cooking and baking. Be sure to clip your coupon and grab a super deal the next time you shop at Publix.
Why not use that tasty spread to whip up a plant-based meal that’s packed with big flavor. With only a few ingredients and a few minutes, you can whip up this Avocado Grilled Cheese with Tomato. It’s a combo of so many of my faves and takes no time to prepare. I could eat this tasty sammie every day for a week and never get tired of it–YUM!
- 2 slices vegan whole grain bread
- 1 Tbsp. Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, divided
- 2 slices vegan cheddar cheese alternative
- 1 slice tomato
- 4 slices avocado
- Heat medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spread one slice of bread with 1½ tsp. Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, then place Plant-Based Butter side down into hot skillet. Top with one slice “cheese”, tomato, avocado and remaining slice “cheese”.
- Spread other slice of bread with remaining 1½ tsp. Plant-Based Butter and place Plant-Based Butter side up on top.
- Cook until lightly browned on one side. Flip over and cook until “cheese” is melted.
*Contains 160mg of Omega 3 ALA per serving, 10% of the 1.6g Daily Value for ALA