This post is sponsored by Success Rice. All comments and opinions are my own.
There are a few products that I consider staple foods. These are the foods that I like to have on hand at all time. One must-have item that I use in many of my favorite meals and recipes is rice. Rice is probably one of the most versatile foods and is included in my menu multiple times every week.
With my crazy schedule, I am all about convenience. If I can find a way to save a couple of minutes here and there, I will do it. After all a couple of minute here and there can really add up. Heck, if I can save time, I might even get a little time to kick back and relax.
That’s why I love products like Success Rice. Ready in just 10 minutes, Success Rice is the ultimate in convenience as no measuring is required. There is no mess, and the product can be prepared on the stove or the microwave.
Sometimes I depend on my guys to help with dinner. Having Success rice handy ensures that dinner comes together without a hitch. I’ll often have dinner started in the slow cooker so that all that is needed is to cook up the rice. Often I am running the boys to their various activities and have to call my husband to look up the rice so it’s ready when I get home.
My husband will be the first to admit that he is not a chef. But with Success Rice, it doesn’t matter that he is not a kitchen pro. He is able to make tasty rice every time. It’s a win/win for everyone!
Now is the perfect time to add a box of Success Rice to your cart. We have a digital coupon that means a great deal at Publix. Each box has 4 bags so you have what you need to prepare 4 meals quickly. That comes out to just 51¢ per meal with the coupon.
Success Rice, $2.59
–$0.55/1 Success® Rice product Publix Digital Coupon
$2.04 after coupon
Load your coupon and stop by Publix to grab a super deal. You’ll have a convenient and delicious meal starter or side that you can have on the table in about 10 minutes. It’s a must-have for all of us busy moms!
Need a tasty recipe idea that is packed with BIG flavor but super simple to prepare? Put this recipe for Shrimp Pad Thai with Jasmine Rice on your menu this week. With the digital coupon and the sale on shrimp, you can serve up an amazing meal that your whole family will LOVE without breaking the bank!
- 1 bagSuccess® Jasmine Rice
- 3 Tbsps light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsps soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps fish sauce
- 2 Tbsps lime juice
- 1 Tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 Tbsps vegetable oil, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 Tbsps dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- lime wedges
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and chili sauce. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a large wok or skillet over high heat. Quickly scramble egg and remove from pan. Add remaining oil to wok and add garlic and shrimp and stir-fry 5 minutes, or until shrimp are just cooked. Add reserved sauce and cooked rice and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add onion and reserved egg and toss to combine.
- Top rice with bean sprouts, peanuts and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
Clip your coupon and pick up a couple of ingredients and you can have this on the table in no time flat.