If you have pizza fans who are also buffalo chicken fans…this recipe is for you!
My Easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza combines both flavors into one tasty meal that’s quick and super easy to put together. With the sales available this week at Publix, it’s a perfect time to add this to your menu.
If you will buy 2 pizza dough balls, you will have enough of the other ingredients to make two pizzas. We usually need part of a 2nd pizza as my guys REALLY like this one. Since I can’t just make half a pizza, I just wrap up the leftovers and my husband will usually knock it out for breakfast the next day ;-)
- Italian Pizza Dough, 16 oz, $1.99
- Publix Shredded Cheese, 6 or 8 oz, 2/$5
- Publix Deli Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Dip or Jalapeno Pepper Dip, 16 oz, BOGO $5.99
- Ken’s Steak House Dressing, 24 oz, BOGO $4.99
- Texas Pete Wing Sauce, 12 oz, or Cha! Sriracha Sauce, 18 oz, 2/$2.99 (advantage buy deal)
Grab your ingredients and skip the delivery pizza. Your price is about $2.50 per person AND you’ll have lots of extra ingredients to use later.
Give it a try and let me know what you think.
- pizza dough
- 8 oz Buffalo chicken dip
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup wing sauce
- ¼ cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Stretch pizza dough to fit a pizza pan.
- Spread the wing sauce over the dough.
- Spread the Buffalo Chicken dip over the sauce and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes until crust is brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Drizzle with blue cheese dressing and additional buffalo sauce if desired.
- Sprinkle with sliced celery and serve warm.