This post is sponsored by Mirum, but opinions expressed are my own.
Stop by the dairy aisle at your local Publix and pick up a fantastic deal on I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!®. Look for all your favorites on sale buy one, get one FREE as part of the new ad. Use the recent insert coupon to get tubs/bottles for just $1.20…wowsa!
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Spread, 2 pk, 7.5 oz or 13 to 16 oz or Spray, 8 oz bottle, BOGO $3.39
-$0.50/1 I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Product, 04/14/19 RMN (exp 5/29/19) [Limit 2]
Just $1.20 after sale and coupon.
The sale runs 4/25 to 5/1 (4/24 to 4/30 for some). That means you have plenty of time to stock up and get the unbelievable taste that is perfect for all your favorite foods and recipe. Choose from all of you favorite varieties and score a super deal. Of course you can’t go wrong no matter which you choose.
Can’t decide which variety to grab? I think that you can’t go wrong with Original I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!. With 60 calories & 70% less saturated fat than butter per serving* you get unbelievable buttery taste for all your favorite foods.
- Gluten free
- No cholesterol per serving
- No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils
With 40% fewer calories than butter you’ll want to use I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! in all your favorite recipes.
Need a recipe idea? Why not whip up this recipe for Spaghetti With Tomatoes & Fresh Herb. It comes together in just minutes and is packed with amazing flavor. It’s the perfect meal for a busy weeknight.
Grab a great deal on I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! when you shop this week and pick up a couple of additional ingredients and serve up a fresh, tasty meal that your whole family will love!
- 16 oz. spaghetti pasta
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 5 tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spread 3 tbsp. fresh parsley (chopped)
- 3 tbsp. fresh basil (chopped)
- 1-pint yellow/red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Gather the ingredients.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. For one pound of pasta, you should use 4 to 5 quarts of water. Add salt.
- Add the linguine or spaghetti and stir. Turn on the timer to 2 minutes less than the package directions state. You don't want to overcook the pasta, and it's best to start testing the pasta before it’s done.
- When the timer goes off, taste a strand. It should be tender, but not mushy, with some resistance in the center.
- Remove ⅓ cup of pasta water and set aside.
- Drain the pasta into a colander placed in the sink.
- Return the pasta to the hot pot.
- Add I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!®, cherry tomatoes, parsley, and basil, and toss with tongs. Add some of the pasta cooking water if you think it necessary. 9. Toss over low heat for a minute or two, and garnish with fresh basil. Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
*1 TBSP: ICBINB! Original 2 G Sat Fat, 6 G Total Fat, 60 Cal; Butter 7 G Sat Fat, 11 G Total Fat, 200 Cal.