This post is sponsored by Wish-Bone. All comments and opinions are my own.
I love a good salad.
Now I am not talking about a bowl of lettuce drowning in dressing. I am talking about a big hearty salad that filled with amazing ingredients and then topped with a complimentary dressing to make it pop.
I eat salads quite often for lunch and will whip up a big dinner salad from time to time as well. My guys will never complain when it’s big flavor-packed salad like my Easy Fiesta Chicken Salad. I can put that big bowl of goodness on the table and my guys will devour every little bite.
The recipe I am sharing today is my favorite version of this salad. But, you can modify and change to suit your tastes. Sometimes I change out the chicken for ground beef or slow cooker pork. Heck, you could really use any protein that you want. If I happen to have tortilla chips, the boys like to lay a base of chips on their plate and add the salad to the top like a taco salad. You could also change up the dressing. My boys are ranch fanatics but my husband likes this recipe with Wish-Bone Chipotle Ranch.
Really, the options are endless and you can’t go wrong no matter what you do. Grab a few ingredients and make this salad your own.
Now is a great time to add this recipe to your menu. Look for Wish-Bone Dressings on sale for 3/$5 at Publix. That’s just $1.67 per bottle…a fantastic price!
- 12 oz romaine lettuce, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 15 oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup of corn, grilled and removed from cob
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1½ cups grilled chicken, cubed
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup Mexican crumbling cheese
- ½ - ¾ cup Wish-Bone Ranch Dressing
- Toss lettuce, cilantro, black beans, corn, avocado, avocado, jalapeños and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Top with chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Wish-Bone Italian
- Wish-Bone Robusto Italian
- Wish-Bone House Italian
- Wish-Bone Thousand Island
- Wish-Bone Chunky Blue Cheese
- Wish-Bone Deluxe French
- Wish-Bone Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Wish-Bone Ranch
- Wish-Bone Balsamic Vinaigrette
Whenever we have a sale, I always pick up a bottle of Italian dressing. It’s my go to option because it’s perfect on my salads, my favorite recipes and a quick and tasty marinade. This bold, full-flavored dressing is packed full of herbs and seasonings for an extra zesty boost of flavor. There is no high fructose corn syrup and it’s gluten free. No wonder it’s America’s # 1 Italian Dressing!
Be sure to take advantage of the 3/$5 sale and stock up so you’ll ready to serve up delicious recipes all spring and summer long. Remember, Wish-Bone is a better, bolder choice.