This post is sponsored by Pinnacle Foods. All comments and opinions are my own.
Happy first day of Spring everyone!
It’s time to shake off the winter blues and get into a new routine for the season. I am more than ready to start serving up light and tasty meals in place of those heavy comfort foods that we have been eating for the past couple of months. That means lots of delicious salads and grilled foods will fill my weekly menu.
Good thing we have a great deal on Wish-Bone Dressings this week at Publix.
I always get a bottle of Italian dressing whenever we have a sale. It’s my go to option because it’s perfect on my salads, my favorite recipes and a quick and tasty marinade. This bold, full-flavored dressing is packed full of herbs and seasonings for an extra zesty boost of flavor. There is no high fructose corn syrup and it’s gluten free. No wonder it’s America’s # 1 Italian Dressing!
Look for a large selection of Wish-Bone dressings at your local Publix and enjoy BOLD flavor that comes from REAL ingredients.
- Wish-Bone Italian
- Wish-Bone Robusto Italian
- Wish-Bone House Italian
- Wish-Bone Thousand Island
- Wish-Bone Chunky Blue Cheese
- Wish-Bone Deluxe French
- Wish-Bone Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Wish-Bone Ranch
- Wish-Bone Balsamic Vinaigrette
Great news! You can pick up all your favorite Wish-Bone Dressing at a great price during the Publix buy one, get one FREE sale. Find the 15 oz bottles on sale 3/21 to 3/27 (3/20 to 3/26 for some). You can get the bottles for just $1.20 each with the sale. I’d say that it’s a great time to stock up. Be ready to serve up delicious recipes all spring and summer long. Remember, Wish-Bone is a better, bolder choice.
- Wish-Bone Dressing, 15 oz, BOGO $2.39
Grab a bottle of Wish-Bone Italian and serve up this All-American Salad recipe. It’s the perfect option when you are looking for a delicious meal that’s ready in just minutes.
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp
- 1 small head Boston lettuce leaves, torn into pieces
- 1 small head romaine lettuce leaves, torn into pieces
- 1 cup watercress
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 small onion, sliced into rings
- 15 pitted ripe olives
- ½ cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- Combine shrimp, lettuces, watercress, celery, onion, olives and Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing in large salad bowl; toss well. Add tomatoes and oranges; toss gently.