Pizza night is a weekly thing at my house. My guys are pizza fanatics but I only crave pizza on occasion. That is unless it’s a tasty pizza like my Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza. It’s such a nice change of pace from the typical pepperoni pie.
This recipe is super quick, and thanks to the sales this week at Publix, you can put it together on the cheap. I often make my own pizza dough, but when the Publix dough on sale, I like being able to take a shortcut!
You’ll likely have a ton of leftovers so take the opportunity to make a couple of pizzas as one just might not be enough if you have hungry kids like me!
- Pre-made pizza dough
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup grilled chicken breast, chopped
- 4 oz ham, thinly sliced
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Stretch dough and place on pizza pan.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over the dough.
- Layer the ham, bacon, chicken and mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for 18 – 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Top with red pepper flakes if desired.
When all is said and done, each pizza will cost you under $10. Plus, you will have plenty of leftovers to turn into another meal. That’s a good deal in my book!
Give the recipe a try and let me know what you think.