Ok football fans, time to get excited as the NFL playoffs begin this weekend!
If you want to treat your friends and family to a game day celebration that will have them cheering for more, stop by Publix and get everything you need to homegate like a pro! Stock your cart with Dos Equis, Old El Paso Taco Kit & Dinner Kits plus your favorite Kraft products and serve up the spectacular Old El Paso™ Game Day Taco Stadium! It’s incredibly impressive and offers your game day guests, the flavors that they love!
The taco kit stadium is quite impressive, but you’ll be happy to know that it’s actually quite simple to put together. There’s a little bit of something for everyone and you can even change it up to fit your needs. View the video below to get some inspiration and serve up great taste that will make your playoff watch party a HUGE hit.
Why not whip up a batch of Beer Beef Tacos to add to your stadium? It’s a quick and delicious variation on a regular taco and is sure to be a hit! It’s a family favorite at my house.
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 Old El Paso™ Stand n' Stuff™ taco dinner kit
- ⅔ cup Dos Equis™ lager beer
- 1 cup (from 8-oz bag) Kraft™ Mexican style shredded four cheese blend with a touch of Philadelphia
- 1 Avocados from Mexico™, pitted, peeled and diced
- ¾ cup (from 16-oz container) Breakstone's™ sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix (from dinner kit) and beer. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- Meanwhile, heat shells (from dinner kit) as directed on package.
- Divide beef among heated shells; top with cheese, avocado, sour cream, taco sauce (from dinner kit) and cilantro.
Include other toppings, such as sliced jalapeño or sliced green onions, as desired.