Well, the NFL playoffs started up last weekend. The games were very exciting and now we are a little bit closer to finding out who will be in the big game in February.
The fun isn't over yet...we get FOUR games this weekend as the divisional round kicks off tomorrow. Everyone has a team that they are rooting for, so why not gather a group of friends for a night of fun, food and football?!
Publix makes it easy to treat your friends and family to a game day celebration that can't be beat. Stock your cart with Dos Equis, Old El Paso Taco Kit & Dinner Kits plus your favorite Kraft products and serve up the spectacular Old El Paso™ Game Day Taco Stadium!
That's right...a taco stadium! It's one of the most impressive game day spreads that looks AND tastes amazing! The best part...it's easy to put together and offers your game day guests, the flavors that they love! View the video below to get some inspiration and serve up great taste that will make your playoff watch party a HUGE hit.
Try this Beer Beef Tacos recipe for a quick and delicious variation on a regular taco.
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 Old El Paso™ Stand n' Stuff™ taco dinner kit
- ⅔ cup Dos Equis™ lager beer
- 1 cup (from 8-oz bag) Kraft™ Mexican style shredded four cheese blend with a touch of Philadelphia
- 1 Avocados from Mexico™, pitted, peeled and diced
- ¾ cup (from 16-oz container) Breakstone's™ sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix (from dinner kit) and beer. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- Meanwhile, heat shells (from dinner kit) as directed on package.
- Divide beef among heated shells; top with cheese, avocado, sour cream, taco sauce (from dinner kit) and cilantro.
Include other toppings, such as sliced jalapeño or sliced green onions, as desired.
Be sure to stock your cart with great products at your local Publix and you are sure to be the party MVP. Send me a picture of your Taco Stadium...I'd love to see your team spirit! Be sure to check out the Ready.Plan.Save page for lots more recipes to help you plan the perfect get together!