This post is sponsored by Celentano. All comments and opinions are my own.
I have some good news…starting Thursday (Wednesday for some) you will find both Celentano meatballs AND Celentano pasta on sale buy one, get one FREE!
Celentano Pasta or Eggplant Parmigiana, 12.5 to 24 oz, BOGO $4.79
Just $2.20 per bag.
Celentano Meatballs, Italian Style, Turkey, or Homestyle, 12 oz, BOGO $4.99
Just $2.50 per bag.
With the holiday season in full swing, you might consider stocking up so you can put together dinner in a flash. Both the meatballs and the pasta take very little time to prepare making them the ultimate solution for a hectic weeknight. In a matter of minutes, you can have any of a dozen or more delicious meals on the table. This time of year, most all of us can use a convenient, weeknight meal that is nutritious and delicious for whole family!
While they are convenient, both also taste amazing. The pasta tastes fresh because it’s flash frozen to seal in freshness. It cooks up perfectly and is super versatile. Plus all Celentano pastas are artificial free and have no preservatives so you can feel good putting them on your dinner table. And the Italian and Homestyle meatballs are both made with premium, high quality ingredients that you simply heat and serve.
Just cook up the pasta, toss with your favorite sauce and add in Celentano Meatballs for a hearty, complete meal that your whole family will love. With a few additional ingredients, and a little creativity, you can take your pasta meal to another level. My Layered Taco Tortellini Salad is a delicious change of pace from your everyday pasta meal and is a great way to breathe new life in your boring Taco Tuesday dinner.
Take advantage of the BOGO sale on the pasta and meatballs, then grab a few additional ingredients and you can have this one on the table in no time flat!
- 19 oz bag of Celentano Tortellini, cooked according to package instructions
- 12 oz bag of Celentano Homestyle Meatballs, defrosted
- 1 oz taco seasoning
- ¾ cup water
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 oz corn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 2.25 oz black olives, sliced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- salsa and sour cream, if desired
- Place meatballs, water and taco seasoning in a skillet and cook over medium low for 6 - 8 minutes, stirring occasionally until water cooks away.
- Begin layering the salad in a large bowl starting with pasta, follow by beans, meatballs, tomatoes, corn, lettuce, cheese, olive and the finally the avocado.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.