This post is sponsored by Arla. All comments and opinions are my own.
Have you had the opportunity to take advantage of that big Arla Cream Cheese coupon that I shared the other day? Don’t forget that you can head over to the Get the Savings page and print a coupon to save $1.50 off any of the tasty varieties carried at Publix.
- Herbs & Spices
- Mediterranean Garden (in select locations)
As you can see there are lots of choices. Grab your favorite and use it to whip up a batch of my Easy Weeknight Pasta Alfredo. Any of the flavors with the exception of Strawberry will be amazing in this recipe.
I used a tub of Arla Skyr to whip up my Alfredo sauce.
Arla Skyr Cream Cheese starts with the classic Arla cream cheese recipe and introduces skyr, an Icelandic-style yogurt, into the mix, resulting in a great-tasting Icelandic cream cheese spread that’s naturally higher in protein and lower in sugar and fat than their Original Cream Cheese. It adds a great flavor to my pasta dish and will be perfect in any of your favorite recipes.
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 7 oz Arla Cream Cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream or half & half
- 6 oz parmesan cheese (fresh grated)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- parsley, if desired
- cooked pasta
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan and add garlic over low heat.
- Saute for one minute and stir in the Arla Cream Cheese, milk and cream.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Increase heat to medium high and simmer for 5 - 7 minutes, whisking often.
- Add the parmesan cheese and pepper and stir to combine.
- Once the cheese has melted, toss with pasta and top with parsley.
- Serve warm.
Grab a few ingredients and be sure to load your coupon and pick up a great discount on tasty Arla Cream Cheese.
Remember, Arla Cream Cheese is produced from natural ingredients and is the perfect solution for a quick snack, a last minute lunch or a quick recipe for the whole family. Wholesome and delicious, it is just perfect for any occasion.