This post is sponsored by KRAFT. All comments and opinions are my own.
Taco Tuesday is a weekly tradition at my house. I don’t always serve up tacos each week but I do offer some sort of Mexican inspired recipe that I know my guys will love. I like to change things up every now and again just to keep things interesting.
Sometimes I do burritos, or maybe enchiladas but one of my family’s new favorites is this fun recipe for Loaded Chicken Taco Bowls. It’s a hearty recipe with ingredients like rice, beans, and chicken that’s topped with the great taste of new KRAFT Cheddar & Asadero Cheese Expertly Paired for Tacos. The cheese gives these taco bowls the best flavor as it’s a combination of two delicious cheese made for each other…and for tacos.
This recipe is an exciting change of pace from the usual taco night. I’ll grab a Publix rotisserie chicken and have this one put together in a flash. My time in the kitchen is minimal which is a great thing on a busy night. I’ll make the taco bowls then put out all the ingredients and let my guys fill their bowls themselves.
You can even get creative and add additional toppings that you might enjoy. I always swap out the sour cream for guacamole in my taco bowl. There’s no wrong way to enjoy this fun and easy recipe.
Pick up a chicken, a few ingredients and break out the best flavor for favorite family dish with the new Expertly Paired Cheese made specifically for tacos. Find everything you need at your local Publix!
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1 cup cooked long-grain white rice
- ½ cup rinsed canned black beans
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- ¾ cup salsa
- 1 cup KRAFT Cheddar & Asadero Cheese Expertly Paired for Tacos
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place 2 (12-cup) muffin pans upside-down on work surface. Press 3 warmed tortillas into spaces between muffin cups in each pan to make bowls.
- Bake 10 min. or until lightly browned; cool slightly.
- Fill tortilla bowls with remaining ingredients just before serving.