Post sponsored by Mirum but all opinions are my own.
You are running out of time to take advantage of that big digital coupon to score $2 off a purchase of Country Crock with Sunflower Oil. Load the coupon and try out the new spread for less than half the regular price! Just don’t dilly dally as the coupon won’t be available for much longer.
The rich and creamy spread has no artificial flavors or preservatives. Plus it’s made with real, simple ingredients like plant-based oils, water, and a pinch of salt. Perfect for both spreading and cooking, I have found it useful for tons of different meals and recipes!
- Real Slow Churned Creamy Taste
- 40% Less Saturated Fat Than Butter
- 1 Tbsp: 4g salt fat, 11g total fat; Butter: 7g sat. fat, 11g total fat.
- Made with a blend of sunflower and other plant based oils
Be sure to clip your coupon and pick up a super discount on a tasty spread that’s slow churned to buttery perfection. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Country Crock with Sunflower Oil 20 oz., $3.49
–$2/1 Country Crock with Sunflower Oil 20 oz. or Country Crock Original 45oz Publix Digital Coupon
–$1/1 Country Crock with Sunflower Oil Spread (SavingStar Deposit)
Just $1.49 after the digital coupon.
Need a recipe idea? Serve up a batch of smashed potatoes at your next meal. They are quick and easy and sure to be a hit. Plus, you can customize them so they are different every time you serve them!
- 2 lbs. baby potatoes (Yukon Gold), scrubbed
- 1 batch Custom Buttery Spreads (see below for options)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Add potatoes to a large pot and cover with cold water by about 1-inch. Add 1 tablespoon of kosher salt and set over high heat. When it reaches a boil, turn down to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F. When the potatoes are cool, brush a sheet pan with half of buttery spread of choice and add the potatoes. Smash with the back of a fork, a drinking glass or a potato masher. Season with salt and pepper and brush with remaining buttery spread of choice. Roast for about 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Has anyone found this product in a store? I’ve checked a few stores here (suburban Atlanta), but none of them have it.