Sponsored post by Mirum. All opinions are my own.
Need a tasty meal starter that’s easy on the budget? Load the high value Knorr coupon and enjoy a delicious meal that comes together quickly and taste great! Knorr offers high quality, natural, one dish meal solutions that’s perfect for your busy lifestyle.
The Knorr Sides are the best value. If you choose to use the coupon on the pouches, you’ll get them for just 28¢ each. Why not try a the Creamy Chicken Rice Sides. It blends a delectably creamy chicken-flavored sauce with onions, carrots, rosemary and garlic. Pair with some roasted chicken and steamed veggies for a quick and easy meal that your whole family will enjoy! You can also add in a few ingredients and use it to create a tasty dish. Try this Garden Market Chicken recipe and have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes!
You can also use the coupon to pick up the Knorr Selects. Knorr Selects is a line of quality sides made without artificial flavors or preservatives. You get delicious flavor from real ingredients. Use the coupon and pay just $1.24 per package.
Try the Four Cheese Risotto and enjoy a creamy texture for authentic risotto experience. It’s a blend of Asiago, Parmesan, Romano, and Aged Cheddar for rich & intense cheese flavor. With a few additional ingredients you can serve up the recipe below – Garlic Shrimp Risotto! It’s also a meal that’s ready in under 30 minutes. Quick, easy and delicious…my idea of the perfect weeknight meal!
Finally, there is the Knorr One Skillet Meals. These are tasty meal starters that feature whole wheat couscous and ancient grains. Just add Chicken, Beef or even Shrimp and fresh vegetables to create a satisfying main dish that is full of flavor. Perfectly seasoned with herbs and spices, with no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources, Knorr helps you turn wholesome new ingredients into tasty meals you can feel good about eating. Pick up a bag and use it to whip up the recipe for Lemon Chicken with Barley. It’s another simple meal that you can have ready in a flash.
No matter which two package you choose, you will get great savings on a delicious meal option that your whole family will love!
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. large uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Selects Four Cheese Risotto
- 3 cups baby kale
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved
- HEAT 1 Tbsp. of the olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season
- your shrimp with salt and pepper, if you’d like. Add your shrimp and cook for about 3
- minutes until they turn pink, stirring in garlic during last 30 seconds. Remove from pan
- and set aside.
- POUR your water, milk, remaining olive oil and Knorr® Selects into the same pan. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to medium and continue cooking for 7 minutes. Toss in the kale and cook 3 minutes more.
- STIR in your shrimp and tomatoes; now it’s delicious. Dig in!