This post is sponsored by Mighty Spark. All comments and opinions are my own.
I have great news…you can get even more FREE Mighty Spark Food Co®. ground meat this week at Publix! This time you can load a coupon to pick up a free package of the Turkey & Bacon blend.
If the digital coupon wasn’t enough, we also have a sale happening again this week at Publix. Plus, Jess shared a big coupon that combines with the Ibotta offer for even more FREE meat. All I can say is that all you guys in my neck of the woods, better leave some on the shelf for me–tee hee!
Mighty Spark Ground Blend, 16 oz, $4.99 (reg $6.99)
–$3/1 Mighty Spark Product Printable
–$2/1 Mighty Spark Food Co. Products (Ibotta Deposit) [Any variety; Any size]
As low as FREE with coupon and Ibotta.
Choose from any of the three DELICIOUS varieties available in the fresh meat department.
- Sweet Thai Ground Chicken, 1 lb.
- Ground Turkey with Bacon, 1 lb.
- Bruschetta Ground Chicken, 1 lb.
Don’t be intimated by the box…just pop it open and you’ll find the meat encased inside a tube. Just cut it open and use in place of ground beef to add a healthier lean to your recipes. Yes, all three varieties are lean meats that are packed with great flavors. Use them for burgers, meatballs, meatloaf, casseroles, stuffed peppers and so many more recipes. Enjoy protein and flavor-packed meats no matter which variety you choose!
- Mighty Spark Bruschetta Ground Chicken, 1 lb.
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg white
- 8 oz jar of sun dried tomato pesto
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- French bread, sliced
- olive oil
- parsley, if desired
- Place the ground chicken, breadcrumbs and egg white in a large bowl and mix until combined. Roll the meat into ½ inch meatballs and set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a large skillet and cook the meatballs, turning frequently until browned and cooked through - approximately 5 - 7 minutes.
- Drain on a paper lined plate.
- Add the cream cheese and pesto to a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Spoon a dollop of the mixture onto a slice of French bread and top with a meatball.
- Top with parsley if desired and serve.