This post is sponsored by Mighty Spark. All comments and opinions are my own.
Here's a deal that you don't want to miss...FREE Free Mighty Spark Food Co®. Sweet Thai Ground Chicken! That's right just head over and clip your digital coupon and then head into Publix and pick up your freebie!
Free Mighty Spark Food Co®. Sweet Thai Ground Chicken 16oz (up to $7.99) Publix Digital Coupon(no longer available to load)
Also...be sure to stock up as all the tasty varieties are on sale this week at Publix and priced at just $4.99. Now, that's a pretty nice deal for a pound of tasty lean meat. But the deal gets even better as there is an Ibotta offer you can combine to get the ground chicken or ground turkey for just $2.99 per pack!
Mighty Spark Bacon-Bursting Ground Turkey or Bruschetta or Sweet Thai Style Ground Chicken, 16 oz, $4.99
-$2/1 Mighty Spark Food Co. Products (Ibotta Deposit) [Any variety; Any size- redeem up to 5x]
Just $2.99 after sale and cash back!
Just look for the boxes in the fresh meat section at your Publix. Inside each box is a tube of meat, similar to the packaging that you'd find sausage in. You just cut it open and use in place of ground beef to add a healthier lean to your recipes. Look for three tasty options when you shop -
- Sweet Thai Ground Chicken, 1 lb.
- Ground Turkey with Bacon, 1 lb.
- Bruschetta Ground Chicken, 1 lb.
Use that FREE Sweet Thai Ground Chicken to make my EASY Thai Chicken Pizza. It's one of my favorite meals for a busy weeknight. You could also grab a pack of the Ground Turkey with Bacon with your cash back savings and whip up a batch of my Cheesy Turkey & Bacon Stuffed Jalapeños? These are a fabulous appetizer or side that you can have put together in a flash. The meat is a perfect blend of premium turkey breast with just a touch of hickory smoked bacon to open the flavor up. Just mix it up with some cream cheese and cheddar then stuff into jalapeños for an amazingly easy snack that everyone loves!
- 1 lb package Mighty Spark Ground Turkey with Bacon
- 25 - 30 large jalapeno peppers
- 8 oz medium cheddar, shredded
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Brown the Mighty Spark Ground Turkey with Bacon in a large skillet, crumbling while stirring.
- Drain on a paper lined plate.
- Add cheese and browned meat to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Cut jalapeños lengthwise in half. Remove and discard the seeds and membrane.
- Stuff the peppers with the meat/cheese mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 10 - 15 minutes or until the cheese us bubbly and lightly browned.
Also, don't forget about the Bite Back Hunger initiative. For every Mighty Spark item purchased, they will donate a meal to those in need. Now that's what I call a win/win!