I make some sort of pasta dish several times per week at my house. It’s one of the few foods that I can put on the table and know that there will be zero complaints. My guys love everything pasta. Plus, pasta is easy to prepare and economical making it a winner in my book too!
When it comes to choosing a pasta, I love Celentano by Rosina. Like most of you, I stock up when we have those BOGO sales. The tortellini is a must-have for my favorite pasta salad that I make at least once a month and the ravioli are a fantastic option for a dinner that I can have on the table in just minutes. I just pop open a jar of sauce, maybe add some meatballs and boom—dinner in a flash.
The pasta tastes fresh because it’s flash frozen to seal in freshness. It cooks up perfectly and is super versatile. Plus all Celentano pastas are artificial free and have no preservatives so you can feel good putting them on your dinner table.
This is one of my favorite types of pasta. I love it because the cavatelli are like little shells that trap lots of yummy sauce in each bite. I like to whip up a batch of Pesto Cavatelli With Shaved Asparagus for dinner on a busy night as it’s super quick and absolutely amazing. That perfectly cooked noodle with the crisp asparagus and crunch of the walnut is just so good. The flavor combination is one you just have to try for yourself. I know you’ll love it!
Stop by the frozen aisle at Publix and pick up a bag of Celentano Cavatelli Pasta and grab a couple additional ingredients and have my Pesto Cavatelli With Shaved Asparagus on the table in under 20 minutes!
- 24 oz bag Celentano Cavatelli Pasta, cooked according to package instructions + reserve 2 tablespoons of cooking liquid
- 7 oz pesto sauce at room temperature
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shaved
- 8 oz asparagus, shaved
- Add cooked pasta, pesto and reserved cooking liquid to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Mix in walnuts, parmesan and shaved asparagus.
- Serve warm.
Grab savings before you shop. Head over and print a coupon to save $1 on your purchase of any Celentano Pasta
If you need additional recipes there are tons of options on the Rosina recipe page. Here are a few tasty options for the new Cavatelli Pasta –
- Cavatelli Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta
- Cavatelli with Chicken in a creamy roasted red pepper sauce
- Creamy Ranch, Bacon and Tomato Cavatelli Pasta Salad
- Cavatelli with Bacon and Arugula
- Bacon and Eggs Cavatelli Pasta
- Cavatelli with Vegetables and a Balsamic Vinaigrette