Sponsored post by Mirum. All opinions are my own.
Did you have a chance to clip that big Hellmann’s Real Ketchup coupon from your 5/20 Sunday papers? Remember you can take the coupon to your local Publix and grab a great deal starting tomorrow (today for some folks).
Stock up on delicious mayo and ketchup and be ready for lots of summer barbecues!
Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, 20 oz bottle, or Organic Mayonnaise, 15 oz jar, or French’s Classic Yellow Mustard, 14 oz bottle, BOGO $4.99
-Buy two Hellmann’s Mayonnaise 15 oz +, get $2.00 off Hellmann’s Ketchup (20 oz) 5/20 SS insert
Get both for just $2.16 per bottle with the insert coupon!
Besides the great taste, you’ll love what’s in the bottle too! Like Hellmann’s Mayo, Hellmann’s Real Ketchup is made with real, simple ingredients.
- Sweetened only with honey
- Filled with delicious organic tomatoes and with white wine / apple cider vinegar
- No refined sugar
- No artificial ingredients or preservatives
- No high fructose corn syrup
Need a recipe for your Memorial Day bash? Whip up a batch of these Best Burgers this weekend for your friends and family and watch them disappear. They are quick and easy and are sure to be a hit. Grab everything you need at your local Publix and get great savings!
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns or sesame seed hamburger buns
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves, torn
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Ketchup
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- COMBINE ground beef with 1 Tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
- GRILL or broil until done.
- SPREAD bun bottoms with remaining Mayonnaise.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, burgers, Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Ketchup, onions and bun tops