This post is sponsored by SC Johnson. All comments and opinions are my own.
Team up to clean up and save big when you shop at Publix! Look for lots of great deals in the Advantage Buy flyer that started today. Get everything you need to get your home looking great without breaking the bank!
After all…cleaning is a breeze when you choose the right products for the job.
Want to make quick work of cleaning the kitchen? fantastik® All-Purpose Cleaner powers through grease and cleans up quick. It’s powerful great-fighting formulas have a fresh new look. Find the same fantastik® clean in a new green bottle available in fresh or lemon scent.
fantastik® All-Purpose Cleaner is great on grease and food stains. So it’s perfect for use on the stovetop, the sink and even the fridge! Powerful fantastik® All-Purpose Cleaner cuts through grease with ease and kills 99.9% of bacteria† and germs‡. Say good riddance to tough grease—just spray and wipe it away!
Stock up and grab the bottles while they are on sale 2/$5 at Publix! Be sure to check out the other great deals and coupons valid now through 6/1 –
- fantastik® product 32 oz., 2/$5
- Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Bowl Cleaner 24 oz., 2/$4
- Pledge® product 9.7 – 32 oz. or 24 – 25 ct., $3.79
- Glade® 8 oz. Room Spray, 4/$4
- Ziploc® brand Sandwich Bags 30 – 40 ct. or Ziploc® brand Slider Bags 10 – 20 ct., 2/$4
- Drano® product 17 – 32 oz., 2/$8
- FREE Scrubbing Bubbles® Fresh Gel Toilet Cleaning Stamp 1 ct. when you buy any TWO (2) Scrubbing Bubbles® Products 20 – 32 oz or 1 – 4 ct
- $0.75/1 Windex® Product 13.8 – 67.6 oz. or Windex® Wipes 25 – 28 ct.
- $0.75/1 Glade® Candle 6.8 – 9.2 oz.
- $1/1 Ziploc® brand Mega Bags 60 – 280 ct.
- $1/1 Ziploc® brand Big Bag, Space Bag or Flexible Tote 1 – 5 ct.
†Escherichia coli (E.coli), Salmonella choleraesuis (Salmonella), Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep), Listeria monocytogenes (Listeria).
‡Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas), Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Salmonella choleraesuis (Salmonella), Rhinovirus Type 37 (common cold), Influenza A (Hong Kong) Virus (Flu).