This post is sponsored by SC Johnson. All comments and opinions are my own.
Cleaning windows is definitely NOT my favorite chore to tackle. I built my home with lots of windows so I could enjoy the view. To do that, I have to actually be able to see OUT of those windows. Luckily there is Windex® Foaming Glass Cleaner aerosol to help me make quick work of my least favorite chore.
Windex® Foaming Glass Cleaner is the ultimate for cleaning windows. It stays where you spray and clings to vertical surfaces with no drips.
It’s great on many different surfaces—windows, mirrors, shower doors, appliances and more! Windex® Foaming Glass Cleaner’s concentrated ammonia foam allows for special grease cutting benefits on surfaces such as microwave and oven doors. You’ll find that it’s handy all around your home.
You get an easy to use cleaner and an unbeatable streak-free shine* at a great price when you shop at Publix. Clip the coupon from the new Advantage Buy flyer and save on your next purchase.
Look for lots of great deals and coupons available now through 6/1 at Publix –
- $0.75/1 Windex® Product 13.8 – 67.6 oz. or Windex® Wipes 25 – 28 ct.
- FREE Scrubbing Bubbles® Fresh Gel Toilet Cleaning Stamp 1 ct. when you buy any TWO (2) Scrubbing Bubbles® Products 20 – 32 oz or 1 – 4 ct
- $0.75/1 Glade® Candle 6.8 – 9.2 oz.
- $1/1 Ziploc® brand Mega Bags 60 – 280 ct.
- $1/1 Ziploc® brand Big Bag, Space Bag or Flexible Tote 1 – 5 ct.
- Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Bowl Cleaner 24 oz., 2/$4
- Pledge® product 9.7 – 32 oz. or 24 – 25 ct., $3.79
- fantastik® product 32 oz., 2/$5
- Glade® 8 oz. Room Spray, 4/$4
- Ziploc® brand Sandwich Bags 30 – 40 ct. or Ziploc® brand Slider Bags 10 – 20 ct., 2/$4
- Drano® product 17 – 32 oz., 2/$8
* Based on Nielsen XOAC data 1/28/17