This post is sponsored by Aidells Sausage Co. All comments and opinions are my own.
Now is the time to stock up on all your favorite Aidells® products! We have a sale and Ibotta offer that combine for huge savings at Publix!
You’ll be happy to know that the offer covers the sausage, meatballs and even the new burger items. Since the offer can be redeemed up to five time you can grab your favorites and even try something new. Plus with so many different varieties you are sure to find lots of options to serve up a delicious meal that your family will love!
Aidells Chicken Burgers are not your ordinary burgers. Their newest creation is made with all natural* chicken and stuffed full of delicious combinations of all-natural ingredients. The burgers contain no nitrites** and are pork free.
Aidells Sausage, Burgers or Meatballs, 12 oz, 2/$10 (reg $5.99)
–$1.50/1 Aidells Products, Any Burger, Meatball or Sausage variety, Any Size, Ibotta Deposit [5x per receipt]
Aidells products contain all-natural ingredients combined in deliciously unexpected ways. You can whip up some creative meal ideas that are ready in a flash! Ingredients like mango and jalapeno or habanero and green chile come together to add big flavor to your favorite dishes. We love the meatballs in a hoagie with some peppers and onions and I am very excited to try the burgers! My guys can’t pass up a tasty burger and I love a good deal…it’s a win/win!
Look for these tasty varieties at Publix and enjoy great taste made from chicken raised with no Antibiotics EVER!
- Aidells Chicken Burger – Chicken & Apple
- Aidells Chicken Burger – Caramelized Onion
- Aidells Chicken Burger – Spinach and Feta
- Aidells Sausages – Cajun Style Andouille
- Aidells Sausages – Bacon, Mushroom and Swiss Cheese
- Aidells Sausages – Chicken & Apple
- Aidells Sausages – Italian Style with Mozzarella Cheese
- Aidells Chicken Meatballs – Caramelized Onion
- Aidells Chicken Meatballs – Italian Style with Mozzarella Cheese
- Aidells Chicken Meatballs – Teriyaki & Pineapple
* No artificial Ingredients, minimally processed ** Except those naturally occurring in sea salt