This post is sponsored by BREAKSTONE’S® Butter. All comments and opinions are my own.
Thanksgiving is only a few days away. It’s time to finalize the menu and head into Publix and pick up all your ingredients for the big day!
You’ve probably noticed that we have some amazing deals in the weekly ad. You can grab everything you need to whip up some amazing recipes for the holidays and beyond. There are so many ways to save you might need a couple of carts! Take this deal on BREAKSTONE’S® Butter… we have a can’t miss price that you’ll want to take advantage of. Don’t dilly dally as you only have until Friday, 11/24 to stock up!
BREAKSTONE’S® Butter, 8 oz, $2.69
–$1/2 BREAKSTONE’S® Butter printable
-$1/1 BREAKSTONE’S® Butter Product, 11/05 SS (exp 12/31)
As low as $1.69 after coupon!
If you need a tasty dessert recipe for your holiday table, why not try my Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Sour Cream Glaze. It tastes amazing and the fall flavors will have your guests coming back for seconds or even thirds!
- 3 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 1/3 cups BREAKSTONE’S® Butter, melted
- 2/3 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Sift all the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a large bowl or in the bowl of your stand mixer.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat until combined.
- Pour into a greased bundt pan until 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cook on a baking rack.
- To prepare glaze, whisk all ingredients until combined and drizzle over the cake.
You can find a ton of delicious recipes for your holiday meal on the BREAKSTONE’S recipe page. If you need help with your holiday menu, head over and get some recipe inspiration.
What size canned pumpkin?