This post is sponsored by Bai®. All comments and opinions are my own.
I do a lot of smoothies at my house. My oldest kiddo is somewhat smoothie obsessed and would have them every day if I let him. Honestly, I don’t mind making them as it’s a great way to get a little extra fruit into his diet.
Plus, once I have the blender out, I take the opportunity to whip up something tasty for myself as well. With recipes like this Peach Raspberry Protein Dream, I can enjoy great taste plus a little boost of some much needed protein for my busy day!
With the sale on Bai drinks happening right now as part of the new Advantage Buy flyer, it’s the perfect time to stock up. Pick up delicious drinks that offer tasty refreshment and are perfect in lots of great recipes—like this tasty smoothie!
Bai or Bai Bubbles, 11.5 to 18 oz, 3/$5
- 6 oz of Panama Peach Bai
- 1 Cup of Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup of Greek Yogurt
- Optional: 1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
- Optional Boosters: Chia, Flax Seed, Ginger
- Blend all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until ingredients are smooth, adjusting amount of Bai to control thickness.
- Pour into a glass or bowl and enjoy with either a straw or spoon depending on how thick you like your smoothies.
Infused with antioxidant goodness, Bai is a great choice for tasty refreshment. Beside great taste, you’ll love Bai more knowing that each serving has 5 calories, 1 gram of sugar and no artificial sweeteners. Sweetened with stevia leaf extract, Bai is the five-calorie way to bring healthy, bold flavor into your life.
With so many delicious options, you’ll want to grab them all. Pick up your favorites and save now through 10/27 at Publix.
That looks good.