This post is sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.
I shared the new Explore New Flavors booklet last week and wanted to point out a great deal! Save $2 on Tyson® Refrigerated Fully Cooked Chicken at Publix when you pair the new coupon and cash back offer. Since the Ibotta offer can be redeemed up to three times, you’ll want to stock up!
Tyson Refrigerated Fully Cooked Chicken, $4.99
–$1/1 Tyson Refrigerated Fully Cooked Chicken 12 oz bag Ibotta Deposit (redeem up to 3x)
–$1/1 Tyson Refrigerated Fully Cooked Chicken 12 oz Publix Coupon Explore New Flavors Booklet (exp 11/5)
As low as $2.99 after coupon and cash back.
Be sure to look for the new bags in the meat section at your store. You still get the great taste and convenience that you love…it’s just in all new packaging. It’s a great new look and there’s an added bonus. They are now filled with more chicken! You now get 12 ounces of chicken in a re-sealable zipper bag for easy use and convenience.
Tyson Refrigerated Fully Cooked Chicken is incredibly convenient and perfect for all your favorite meals. The options are endless and all you have to do is open the package and enjoy great taste—no cooking required! It’s made from chickens raised with no antibiotics ever. You’ll get great taste with no preservatives.
I love using the chicken for a quick and tasty salad. But one of my all time favorite uses is soup! Yep, with the cooler weather coming soon, I’ll be serving up lots of soups to warm up my guys this fall/winter. One of my all time favorites is—Chicken and Stars! I have loved this soup since I was a little girl. My mom used to pop open a can and serve it up with a grilled cheese. Instead of the can, I whip up a super fast batch in a flash with Tyson Refrigerated Fully Cooked Chicken. It’s packed with great flavor and makes everyone at my house happy!
- 1 bag Tyson® Refrigerated Fully Cooked Chicken, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots diced
- 2 stalks of celery, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 8 oz pastina (star shaped pasta)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat the oil In a large stock pot over medium and cook the onion, carrot and celery for 3 – 5 minutes until softened.
- Add the garlic and cook for about a minute, until fragrant.
- Add the chicken stock, parsley, Tyson® Refrigerated Fully Cooked Chicken and bring to a simmer.
- Add the pasta and simmer for 10 – 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve!
So lets’ hear it…what is your go to meal with the Tyson Refrigerated Fully Cooked Chicken? You know I can always use new meal ideas.