What are you making for dinner? In about 15 – 20 minutes you could be serving up this AMAZING recipe for Sundried Tomato & Basil Pappardelle. It’s a simple dish to prepare but has a fantastic combination of flavors that will please even the pickiest eater.
Like most kids, my boys love any kind of pasta. With recipes like this they get their pasta fix and I am able to add veggies to their meal without them being too obvious. Mushrooms and asparagus sitting plain on a plate will like be ignored. But when they are tossed with other tasty ingredients and a big plate of pasta, they won’t be as likely to push them aside.
This recipe starts with the great taste of the new Buitoni Herb Infused Pasta. Buitoni Basil Pappardelle has pasta dough that’s infused with real basil. It cooks up quickly and has a fantastic flavor.
Buitoni® pastas are the perfect option when you need a delicious meal fast. Buitoni® pastas are freshly made with no GMO ingredients, and they cook in minutes. You can serve them simply with one of the Buitoni sauces or use them as part of a tasty recipe for a dinner that your whole family will love!
Load your coupon and pick up any of the new pastas and serve up a delicious meal in a flash. Try this recipe or any of the other recipes that I have shared recently. Don’t miss out on the chance to get great savings on a quick and tasty meal.
- Roasted Corn Parmesan & Black Pepper Ravioli
- Garlic Chive Pappardelle with Radicchio and Gorgonzola Cheese
- Caprese Chicken Tomato & Mozzarella Ravioli
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Basil Pappardelle (9 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch (about 8 ounces) asparagus, trimmed and sliced into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups sliced cremini or mixed fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 1/4 cup julienne-cut sundried tomatoes
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, reserving ½ cup cooking water.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus and mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until almost tender and golden.
- Add pesto, sundried tomatoes and reserved cooking water to skillet; heat through. Add pasta to skillet; stir gently to coat. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Top with cheese.